Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muhammad Ali Responds To Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
    Ali was a bum..

Who fought almost exclusively other bums AND cruisers..

And STILL needed to be carried through his career..

And STILL got smashed from pillar to post.

Wladimir..

Is not ALLOWED to face either bums OR cruisers..

Fights in the deepest and hardest hitting era to date..

And dominates most of his opponents, knocking most of them out without barely even getting hit back..

Opponents who IN TURN would have utterly dominated Ali and all of his opponents...

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Calvin Brock over ALL 60's and 70's bums!

^Fact!

The difference between your story and mine is that you can pull up YouTube and BoxRec and SEE immediately that I'm correct and disprove your statement entirely..

Yesterday's heroes, would be todays tomato cans.

That is ALSO a fact!
    You're the biggest troll on this forum, anything you say or even think about boxing is irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
      Jerry Quarry, Ken Norton, Joe Frazier, George Chuvalo, Ron Lyle, Sonny Liston, Henry Cooper. These are all Bums?
      Quarry - Chinny Cruiser featherfist bum
      Norton - Chinny bum buster featherfist
      Frazier - Chinny, featherfist, punchbag bum dwarf with zero skills
      Chuvalo - Punchbag bum
      Lyle - Slow plodder at 217lbs
      Liston - Slow unco plodder, bum buster, cruiser cruncher
      Cooper - lightHW featherfist chinny and total bum

I would call it a "selected assortment of some of the most abysmal opponents ever assembled as a star resume"

Fact!

Comment

You said he is/was as smart as a box of rock that equates to a bum if not worse. Show me where Angelo Dundee actually said that? When has Foreman ever been knocked out apart from Ali which was due to exhaustion and had nothing to do with chin?
        Why be in a debate if you don't know he was saved by the bell vs Lyle and would have got tko'd...light fisted young also dropped him.Foreman of 90's would never let J.young embarrass him and top it off beat him easily in a decision...foreman was not a bum he was not very smart either the two can co exist.....

Comment

Quarry - Chinny Cruiser featherfist bum
          Norton - Chinny bum buster featherfist
          Frazier - Chinny, featherfist, punchbag bum dwarf with zero skills
          Chuvalo - Punchbag bum
          Lyle - Slow plodder at 217lbs
          Liston - Slow unco plodder, bum buster, cruiser cruncher
          Cooper - lightHW featherfist chinny and total bum

I would call it a "selected assortment of some of the most abysmal opponents ever assembled as a star resume"

Fact!
          If you think Frazier was feather fisted then your dumber than juggernaut claims Foreman was.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Why be in a debate if you don't know he was saved by the bell vs Lyle and would have got tko'd...light fisted young also dropped him.Foreman of 90's would never let J.young embarrass him and top it off beat him easily in a decision...foreman was not a bum he was not very smart either the two can co exist.....
            I agree that Foreman wasn't a smart fighter but he wasn't someone to underestimate at any age.

Comment

I agree that Foreman wasn't a smart fighter but he wasn't someone to underestimate at any age.
              Yeah, easpecially if you are..

-Outweighed
              -Out-talled

And when you happened to come from an era before defence was developed.

That WOULD be a bit of a problem right

Just imagine a random boxer who weighed 218lbs, and couldn't barely even box properly, who had good power for his size but was slow as a wet wig. A guy who gasses too and has been rocked by featherfists.

Imagine this type of boxer in the 90's 00's or 10's. This would be a PRIME so-called Foreman in these eras. And it simply would not cut the mustard mate!

Comment

If you think Frazier was feather fisted then your dumber than juggernaut claims Foreman was.
                Frazier landed his money shots on a completely defenseless Ali with absolutely no reflexes for 15 rounds.. And FAILED to KO him. Ali, of questionable chin, who already was knocked down by an ACTUAL LHW, ACTUAL bum previously!

Additionally, of the 9 non-bummy 200+ boxers Frazier fought, he managed to KO only 4 of them.

AND

The guy LOOKS pathetic.

And his punches LOOK weak.

Oh he was a featherfist alright. He was in the running, out of over 100 champs in the last 150 years for being the weakest of all time!

Absolutely pathetic!

As for the rest of your post... I'll simply reiterate the facts...

Ali's opponents- A selection of some of the bummiest boxers to ever have laced up the gloves... AAAAND....

Calvin Brock dominates all 60's and 70's HW's.

Facts at their BEST!

Comment

Frazier landed his money shots on a completely defenseless Ali with absolutely no reflexes for 15 rounds.. And FAILED to KO him. Ali, of questionable chin, who already was knocked down by an ACTUAL LHW, ACTUAL bum previously!

Additionally, of the 9 non-bummy 200+ boxers Frazier fought, he managed to KO only 4 of them.

AND

The guy LOOKS pathetic.

And his punches LOOK weak.

Oh he was a featherfist alright. He was in the running, out of over 100 champs in the last 150 years for being the weakest of all time!

Absolutely pathetic!

As for the rest of your post... I'll simply reiterate the facts...

Ali's opponents- A selection of some of the bummiest boxers to ever have laced up the gloves... AAAAND....

Calvin Brock dominates all 60's and 70's HW's.

Facts at their BEST!
                  32 wins (27 Ko's) nuff said. Calvin Brock has 2 A class fighters on his resume and he LOST to both of them.

Comment

32 wins (27 Ko's) nuff said. Calvin Brock has 2 A class fighters on his resume and he LOST to both of them.
                    32 wins...

13-4 against 200+! (who were STILL an average 20lbs LESS than Brocks opponents!)

Of which nearly HALF of these win opponents lost more than a quarter of their fights to OTHER bums and cruisers!

CONCLUSION.. 32 wins... Against opponents who would not even have sufficed as SPARRING PARTNERS for Calvin Brock!

THAT is the reality!

We all know what would happen if Calvin was allowed to line up Frazier's entire resume don't we? He would hardly ever lose a round,never lose a fight, hardly ever even get hit and totally trash every single one of those opponents as if they were nothing!

Calvin Brock would not even be ALLOWED to face opponents as bad as what Frazier had!

Can't beat the facts mate!

Calvin Brock over all bums!

Comment

http://www.corbisimages.com/images/C...b-82ab58b06cec

Joe Frazier...

http://collegedegreesearch.net/wp-co...B4-Finance.jpg

Calvin Brock.

AS you say... Nuff said!

Comment

Working...
                      X