Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye is still too green, and not yet prime.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye is more than ready for Wladimir. He wont learn anything from any fight that he doesnt already know. He has an extensive amateur career and all Wlad presents is a good jab and clinch. If he can catch Wladimir with a decent amount of power shots he'll knock him out.

Wlad does not have a single impressive victory against a live heavyweight on his resume.

Comment

Haye is as good as he ever will be its now or never imo.

Comment

I would have to agree, it may seem like he scared of Wlad but I think he should come to the US and get a few fights in down here...THEN fight Wlad, I don't see the rush, he only have what? 3 heavyweight fights under his belt

but if he feels he is ready for Wlad then go for it, but damn the Klitchko's are MONSTERS, it is going to be hard for anyone to beat them

Comment

Originally posted by Soir View Post

Haye just moved up in weight classes 3 fights ago! Even Holyfield was allowed 5 matches at heavyweight before facing Buster Douglas.

Haye already has the two things you can't teach: Speed and Punching Power.

His stamina and defense can be improved with training and experience.

holyfield wanted to fight more than once a year unlike muppet david

Comment

Originally posted by musiol View Post
            holyfield wanted to fight more than once a year unlike muppet david
            Before he was getting injured he was fighting more than once year, I think he would if injuries didn't get in the way, he fought Valuev and Ruiz only 5 months apart
            Last edited by steeluv; 05-04-2010, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
              I guess the question could be asked: Why does Adamek qualify for a shot at Hayes WBA title? Who has he fought to get that privilege? Yet you by the same token want to deny Haye a crack at either of the Klitchkos? If Haye is too green to fight the K brothers, why is Adamek not green to get a shot at Haye?
              Adamek is a formes cruiserweight champion and has 3 wins at heavyweight, one of them against Arreola whos a Top10 heavyweight, maybe even Top5 after the Klitschkos, Haye and Chambers. So yes i think it would be no shame to let him fight against Haye already. But Haye should fight the Klitschkos NOW, everyone wants to see it, Haye is in his prime and i think it makes no difference if he fought Wlad today or in 2 years. I heard they want to make the fight happen in Oktober, WTF?? They should make it happen in August thats still 3 months away! This fight has to be done now, if Haye steps out again hes a complete joke after all what he said!

Comment

Stop contradicting yourself when you talk about age.

If 36 is so damn old, then why couldnt PRIME Vitali(bigger,stronger, faster) handle his business against 38 year old Lennox Lewis?

Is he feather-fisted or something? We all know Lennox isnt known for his Iron jaw....maybe Vitali just sucks at fighting geezers?

uh,,because his skin obviously wasnt as tough as lewis's. thats the only thing that prevented him from winning that fight

Comment

Originally posted by southpoor View Post
                  Haye is more than ready for Wladimir. He wont learn anything from any fight that he doesnt already know. He has an extensive amateur career and all Wlad presents is a good jab and clinch. If he can catch Wladimir with a decent amount of power shots he'll knock him out.

Wlad does not have a single impressive victory against a live heavyweight on his resume.
                  jab and clinch huh? so,,,his 48 ko's came from the jab or the clinch?

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
                    uh,,because his skin obviously wasnt as tough as lewis's. thats the only thing that prevented him from winning that fight
                    uh, because Lennox obviously wasnt as young as Vitali. Thats the only thing that prevented Vit from getting Golota'd in the 1st round.

We can do these what-ifs all night, but the History will show that Vit was TKO'd in the 6th round by a geezer. It is what it is.

Comment

uh, because Lennox obviously wasnt as young as Vitali. Thats the only thing that prevented Vit from getting Golota'd in the 1st round.

We can do these what-ifs all night, but the History will show that Vit was TKO'd in the 6th round by a geezer. It is what it is.
                      lol,,that geezer was only 37 and was coming off a drubbing of tyson and was a big favorite to beat vitali. he had plenty left in the tank. like I said,,,,his tougher skin prevailed

Comment

Working...
                      X