Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye is still too green, and not yet prime.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
    I guess the question could be asked: Why does Adamek qualify for a shot at Hayes WBA title? Who has he fought to get that privilege? Yet you by the same token want to deny Haye a crack at either of the Klitchkos? If Haye is too green to fight the K brothers, why is Adamek not green to get a shot at Haye?
    Adamek has 3 fights at Heavyweight,

Haye has 4 fights at Heavyweight

Wlad has 57 fights at Heavyweight.

The reason Haye vs Adamek should happen is because they both are on the brink of becoming great HWs and the winner of that fight will produce a strong, seasoned opponent for Klitschko.

But Haye only fights HWs who are past age 36: Barrett, Valuev, and Ruiz.
    All of the above are bigger, taller, with higher KO% than Eddie Chambers.

All of the above were more exciting than Wlads last 3 fights respectively.

Comment

I guess the question could be asked: Why does Adamek qualify for a shot at Hayes WBA title? Who has he fought to get that privilege? Yet you by the same token want to deny Haye a crack at either of the Klitchkos? If Haye is too green to fight the K brothers, why is Adamek not green to get a shot at Haye?
      because he accomplished more than Haye has at HW when he beat Arreola.

He isn't old as hell, he's a much better boxer than any of those 3 ever were, has a solid chin. I'd pick Chambers to outbox Haye.

Comment

Make the fight already, if he wins then great I love him more than I do already and he becomes the man at heavywieght. If not then he lives to fight another day...

Comment

Originally posted by jimbolio View Post
          Make the fight already, if he wins then great I love him more than I do already and he becomes the man at heavywieght. If not then he lives to fight another day...
          he doesnt actually, he said hes retiring if he loses

Comment

Originally posted by {Darko} View Post
            because he accomplished more than Haye has at HW when he beat Arreola.

He isn't old as hell, he's a much better boxer than any of those 3 ever were, has a solid chin. I'd pick Chambers to outbox Haye.
            **** off ****, Areolla is an obese, hbo hype job with no skill, and he has beaten NOBODY, areolla is NOT A GOOD WIN, its a win over a PROSPECT who has already FAILED.

Valuev was a WORLD CHAMPION, ruiz was a former WORLD CHAMPION, those two are better than fat, AMERICAN HYPE JOB Areolla

Comment

Originally posted by Soir View Post
              Adamek has 3 fights at Heavyweight,

Haye has 4 fights at Heavyweight

Wlad has 57 fights at Heavyweight.

The reason Haye vs Adamek should happen is because they both are on the brink of becoming great HWs and the winner of that fight will produce a strong, seasoned opponent for Klitschko.

I agree with you 100%

Haye has said some dumb stuff, but then again so have a lot of boxers.

For some reason, 90% of people on this site want to see Haye crushed as quickly as possible.

10% of that is the Klitschko fans, who have a good reason to want to see Haye lose, the other 80% is americans, who want someone, anyone to make the division exciting again (as long as it's an american)

they have seen their hype jobs fail miserably, and are jealous, thet the one guy with a good chance of doing it aint an american.

thats what all this Haye hate is you see, JEALOUSY

Comment

Then why did Haye duck Chambers in the fall of 2008 and instead choose shot old Monte Barrett, who had been KOed by clubfighter Cliff Couser?

I don't agree. Haye has a sloppy UGLY style, always looking for opportunities to rabbit punch. He stopped both Barrett and Ruiz with punches to the back of the head.

Valuev-Haye was the the most boring fight of 2009, with Haye running like a heavyweight Corey Stinks.

Wlad-Chagaev was a masterful performance by Wlad, a boxing clinic. Wlad-Chambers ended with the KO of the year. Neither Chambers nor Chagaev had ever been knocked down before.

Comment

Beating man boobs Arreola is nothing special, Wins over Ruiz and Valuev are more impressive (former WORLD champions).

Haye is the biggest fight for the Klitchko's, instead of deadbeat American bums like 'fast eddie' or man boobs.

Comment

Have to agree. Haye should fight Adamek next before one of the brothers. Id like to see how he fairs against a good fighter like Adamek, this would be a REAL test for him at heavyweight before stepping up. Monte, Valuev, Ruiz just dont cut it

Comment

instead choose shot old Monte Barrett, who had been KOed by clubfighter Cliff Couser?
                      Im not going to fault a cruiserweight for choosing Monte Barrett as his first real Heavyweight fight. I know you want me to use the same Crusierweight standard to gauge Wlad's "explosive" competition but it doesn't work like that.

Originally posted by Tunney! View Post
                      Neither Chambers nor Chagaev had ever been knocked down before.
                      The Chambers match was the most embarrassing display in Wlads career.

Emanuel Steward had to call Wlad a ***** just to get him to open against a hobbit he outweighed by 35 lbs! Eddie is the most feather-fisted Heavyweight of all time next to Kevin Johnson's 9 career kos.

If you think that was a great win then I guess Carl Froch(168) should face Juan Manuel Marquez(135) next. If Froch ends it in the late rounds maybe you'll finally give him credit.

Comment

Working...
                      X