No announcement yet.

Super 6 UK TV deal announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrettyBoy22 View Post
    What and Abraham v Taylor will sell in the U.K?

I'm glad its on, we get to watch it. Just commenting on the fact it won't do very well.
    Yeah.

Who wouldn't buy 2 big fights for £13?

Comment

What time are both fights due to start at? if it is a late one like 6am I won't bother.

Comment

Is this Prime Time PPV channel going to show other boxing matches or was it set up just to cover the Super 6 tournament?

Comment

is this available to virgin customers?

i've got sky aswell but prefer to watch it in the room i have virgin in!

Comment

Assuming that Virgin get the new channel I'll be shelling out the 15 quid - I couldn't stand having to listen to it on the radio again like for Froch - Taylor after all the internet streams were cut off. It'll be a good night of boxing as well with the Abraham - Taylor fight so I'm not going to complain to much about the price, at the end of the day I was beginning to doubt we'd be able to see it at all in the UK.

The way that the major channels are just ignoring Carl Froch is just completely mystifying - I thought the way he KO'd Taylor would change all that but evidently not. What more does the bloke have to do? He guarentees an exciting fight, he could be huge in this country if ITV bothered to follow his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
              Assuming that Virgin get the new channel I'll be shelling out the 15 quid - I couldn't stand having to listen to it on the radio again like for Froch - Taylor after all the internet streams were cut off. It'll be a good night of boxing as well with the Abraham - Taylor fight so I'm not going to complain to much about the price, at the end of the day I was beginning to doubt we'd be able to see it at all in the UK.

The way that the major channels are just ignoring Carl Froch is just completely mystifying - I thought the way he KO'd Taylor would change all that but evidently not. What more does the bloke have to do? He guarentees an exciting fight, he could be huge in this country if ITV bothered to follow his career.

its because hes from nottingham, the media dont like seeing nottingham lads being sucessful....

Comment

I called Virgin yesterday and apparantly they have never heard of the channel nor did they know if they would be getting it but i cant see them not getting it to be honest..

Still wont effect me cuz me stream site is showing it

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                  I called Virgin yesterday and apparantly they have never heard of the channel nor did they know if they would be getting it but i cant see them not getting it to be honest..

Still wont effect me cuz me stream site is showing it

Virgin won't have it, these chumps have set up one deal only and thats with Sky, I also hear they are actually from the same stable as Television X and they are just taking a punt to see if they make any dough.

Bit of a rip off and a farce if you ask me, we all pay good money to Sky and ESPN for Zero boxing coverage and the odd fight, no way would I pay Primetime even if it was on Virgin.

They screwed themselves by ignoring the other platforms and only dealing with two fights for £15.

They should have made a deal with Showtime and whoever else they could get on board and became a subscription channel, one running 24 hours available for Subscription across all platforms like Setanta did.

Sky, Virgin, Freeview Top Up TV and Internet.

They only got one out of five !

This **** they are trying to pull, it most likely fails.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
                    Virgin won't have it, these chumps have set up one deal only and thats with Sky, I also hear they are actually from the same stable as Television X and they are just taking a punt to see if they make any dough.

Bit of a rip off and a farce if you ask me, we all pay good money to Sky and ESPN for Zero boxing coverage and the odd fight, no way would I pay Primetime even if it was on Virgin.

They screwed themselves by ignoring the other platforms and only dealing with two fights for £15.

They should have made a deal with Showtime and whoever else they could get on board and became a subscription channel, one running 24 hours available for Subscription across all platforms like Setanta did.

Sky, Virgin, Freeview Top Up TV and Internet.

They only got one out of five !

This **** they are trying to pull, it most likely fails.
                    So your coming to our stream site spend the night with the lads G?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                      So your coming to our stream site spend the night with the lads G?
                      why must you insult the man!

is this the sort u hang around with?...

Comment

Working...
                      X