Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super 6 UK TV deal announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will watch the lot for FREE here on my PC like i do for all big boxing shows

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
      i will watch the lot for FREE here on my PC like i do for all big boxing shows
      Amen. Sonnyboy me too......

Comment

Wow, £15 for Froch-Dirrell and Taylor-Abraham and the Froch undercard.

Can anyone say best value PPV ever?

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
          Wow, £15 for Froch-Dirrell and Taylor-Abraham and the Froch undercard.

Can anyone say best value PPV ever?
          They'll be getting my £15. I can't see them doing big numbers though, no real household names and too many people watching streams.

I don't know what's wrong with boxing fans, £15 for these potentially great fights and they still won't pay it - at least support UK boxing so it stays on TV!

Does anyone know if it will be shown in HD?

Comment

I got both sky and Virgin but relax lads i have no doubt if sky have it virgin will.
            Its just sky drop these things a few days ahead of Virgin...

Comment

Looks like all the boxing is heading to PPV then. Bad news for the sport and the creation of new fans! We need a free TV programme like MOTD to save us

Comment

Originally posted by Leakbeak View Post
                Looks like all the boxing is heading to PPV then. Bad news for the sport and the creation of new fans! We need a free TV programme like MOTD to save us
                ill pay for it, should be good, but they should've just given this card to the bbc for free.
                then stick the rest of the tourny on ppv. It would gain them more moeny in the long term. If they stuck it on bbc or itv then millions would watch it, and quite a few of those would be willing to pay for the remaining cards of the tourny.

Comment

Originally posted by NorvernRob View Post

I don't know what's wrong with boxing fans, £15 for these potentially great fights and they still won't pay it - at least support UK boxing so it stays on TV!
                  Well I pay £48 a month for Sky TV, I aint made of money,why should I then have to fork out £15 for boxing aswell?
                  Its the principle of the whole thing,Some people not only have Sky but they also pay for ESPN aswel and they still get almost ZERO boxing.
                  These fights should be on Sky Sports 1,They aint so I will watch on streams and then download in great quality the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by elephant man View Post
                    Well I pay £48 a month for Sky TV, I aint made of money,why should I then have to fork out £15 for boxing aswell?
                    Its the principle of the whole thing,Some people not only have Sky but they also pay for ESPN aswel and they still get almost ZERO boxing.
                    These fights should be on Sky Sports 1,They aint so I will watch on streams and then download in great quality the next day.
                    Gotta agree with you on this one mate. I'm currently paying around £65 a month for SkySports HD and ESPN. Apart from Friday nights fights and the odd classic fights on ESPN(that I already watched)the is not alot of Boxing on. People slated Setanta but I was happily paying whatever it was a month and we got plenty of Boxing.

TV companies are helping kill Boxing off.

Comment

Just to let those of you who are interested in my fight will Andre Dirrell on the 17th, the program will be aired on PrimeTime which is a channel on the Sky platform.

At the minute, it's reported that it will launch on channel 480 over the next few days.

They will be showing some of my past fights and will also be showing behind the scenes footage of all of us training for the first round of the Super Six. Showtime were filming me running and sparring two weeks ago and they have also been shadowing the others so it should make for good viewing.

Regards,

Carl Froch

Official Primetime Website
                      http://www.primetimelive.co.uk/
                      Last edited by True Guru; 10-02-2009, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X