No announcement yet.

The Fist Of Pacman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mickst3r
    the size of the fist has nothing to do with it... tis all about momentum... momentum =mass * velocity... one might immediately think well the bigger hand would have the bigger mass, however, the hand is transfering all the momentum of the body that is moving forward/turning (any punch that is thrown without body is obviously not very strong).. thus it doesnt matter how big a fist is
    SIZE MATTERS A LOT & HAVE AN ADVANTAGES IN THE FIGHTING ARENA.

Comment

Well for everyone who was curious,

According to HBO they have identical 10" fists.

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::.
        Well for everyone who was curious,

According to HBO they have identical 10" fists.
        O NO!WHO TOLD YOU? PACMAN GOT D GREATER FISTSHALF INCH GREATER THAN THAT OF MORALES. I DONT BELIEVE YOU.

Comment

we will see tonight!

Comment

YIP AND AS I PREDCITED MORALES WAS TOO BIG TOO EXPERIENCED AND HAD TOO GOOD A CHIN.

Fianlly this may put a stop to all this pac is all time top five feather superfeather yeah right

He is world class fighter with a good pwer but all time, nope, he isnt adatpable enoug to be so Im afraid, no shame in getting ud'd by morales though.

Guess it set sup a rematch with MAB.

Jeez we are blessed at feather and s-feather right now.

Comment

A rematch with Mab is something that looks like happening in the near future.

Comment

did any1 here know that pac started to cry at the end of the fight

Comment

What i dont like about pacman is that he showed too much of his EGO in the ring, he showboat a lot putting his arms up showing that he can take the punch of El-Terrible. When you could see that hes hurting and bleeding and suffering from a barradge of punches. In an interview as shown on TV he said that it was the head that make the right eye bleed, but it was really the punch of morales that caught him. The reporter ask what his reaction is when Joe COrtez did not take any pionts off? coz of that headbut. Manny said "This is their country, this is their territory, we cant do anything about it" does it mean they were ROB? or hes just making o lot of excuses for his lost? A filipino sports annalyst said that team Manny is avoiding El-terrible because he has expirience in that wieght hes been there fo a quit long time compaire to manny 1st time. But because of the big money involve they fight Morales. In my opinion this is not a fight for honor this is not a fight for the Philippines this is all about the MONEY.
                  Last edited by Joaquin_Adriel; 03-21-2005, 09:59 PM.

Comment

A rematch with Mab is something that looks like happening in the near future.

Comment

Dude, There are many reasons why He did not punched or moved that well that night, but I am not going to mention those and use it as an excuse. But let me tell you this, the cut on his eye came from the accidental head butt and not from punches. It got bigger at the later round I admit. Don't fool yourself of thinking it came from a punch. Anyways that don't matter no more. I just hope that Morales will give him a rematch and let see what happen!.. But for sure I'll have my money on Pacquio!!...

Comment

Working...
                      X