No announcement yet.

The Fist Of Pacman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZEZ
    The Day Cometh.when The Boxing World Explodeth In Cheers For The Pacman's Fists Of Fury. But Only Time Can Tell.because Morales Hast It,too. To Thee My Fellow-boxing-fans! Let's Wait & See The Thrillia!

bad karma for you!

Comment

The two fighter's fist seems almost the same.
      Fist size effects little to damage enemys on glove fights.
      More important thing to punching power is speed/tyming and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by m00ks
        I didn't notice, heres a pic
        Take a closer look bro. Pac's fist has the size.

Comment

Originally posted by ZEZ
          The Day Cometh.when The Boxing World Explodeth In Cheers For The Pacman's Fists Of Fury. But Only Time Can Tell.because Morales Hast It,too. To Thee My Fellow-boxing-fans! Let's Wait & See The Thrillia!

Good karma for you!!!

Comment

just hope the fist of pacman will not be hurt this time. maybe the winnings gloves will favor pac's fists. of course, i want the other brand of glove but it's moot.

Comment

From this angle Pacman's fists is seemed a bit fragile than ones Morrales has.so I also hope he will not be hurt his fists and they good
              bouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinatra.Jr
                The two fighter's fist seems almost the same.
                Fist size effects little to damage enemys on glove fights.
                More important thing to punching power is speed/tyming and so on.
                RIGHT. RECALLING THE EARLY BOXING THEY HAVN'T HAD GLOVES , BOTH FIGHTERS,PERILOUS FISTS....SCAAARYYYYY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ZEZ
                  RIGHT. RECALLING THE EARLY BOXING THEY HAVN'T HAD GLOVES , BOTH FIGHTERS,PERILOUS FISTS....SCAAARYYYYY!!!!

You can see some bouts today without a drop of blood. Without gloves, I don't think its possible not to see a bloody face after a bout.

Comment

Originally posted by ZEZ
                    Those were the days where the fighters actuallt die. After the fight.

Comment

the size of the fist has nothing to do with it... tis all about momentum... momentum =mass * velocity... one might immediately think well the bigger hand would have the bigger mass, however, the hand is transfering all the momentum of the body that is moving forward/turning (any punch that is thrown without body is obviously not very strong).. thus it doesnt matter how big a fist is

Comment

Working...
                      X