Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eastman sub

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is funny, you see the American fighters talking themselves up and then you see the British guys doing it
    English guy " I'm the best in the world lad, aiiii I could beat em all"
    I hate the english Accent it sounds so bad and they keep saying basically alot
    When you hear an american talk up a fight it sounds cool and you start to believe him.
    Nothing beats the american accent.
    I just woke up an hour ago and still not making any sense, sorry.

Comment

I don't think Reid is interested anymore, the last time i saw Robin Reid in a motivated mood was against Calzaghe in '99' he hasn't done anything since then except the Ottke fight where he could have won if he hadn't gone quiet in the last 3/4 rounds and Magee hasn't impressed me since VERY early in his career, he's just boring to watch.

Comment

So how much is it for Sky then? to be able to see the boxing, you have sky pay per view don't you?

Comment

A pay per view is only 11 or £12.99, on the Delahoya/Hopkins bill last week they showed Cotto/Pinto & Margarito/Santos as well as the full undercard to the Hopkins fight so it's good value, as for a SKY subscription, not sure, i've got cable with everything (except the **** )but you could get a smaller package, they let you choose what package you want (sports & movies etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by barryboy
            I don't think Reid is interested anymore, the last time i saw Robin Reid in a motivated mood was against Calzaghe in '99' he hasn't done anything since then except the Ottke fight where he could have won if he hadn't gone quiet in the last 3/4 rounds and Magee hasn't impressed me since VERY early in his career, he's just boring to watch.
            Howard eastman too, he has not impressed me in any fight i have seen of him.
            The guy is a nutbar I don't know how hennessy puts up with him, I bet they have the classic husband-wife communication, Wife talks husband switches into yes dear mode.

Comment

Yep Eastman's a frustrating guy to watch cos' you know he could be doing a lot better but seems to fight within himself, i don't know what it would take to get the guy going, a WBA title shot sure didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by barryboy
                A pay per view is only 11 or £12.99, on the Delahoya/Hopkins bill last week they showed Cotto/Pinto & Margarito/Santos as well as the full undercard to the Hopkins fight so it's good value, as for a SKY subscription, not sure, i've got cable with everything (except the **** )but you could get a smaller package, they let you choose what package you want (sports & movies etc.)
                Wow that is pretty neat, Thing is i am going for my interview to get an American visa this friday, if i do not get that then i will move out and get some sort of sky package Prolly take me months to get over the dissapointment though waited 10 months for this and will likely have wait another ten months if they say no so i can be with the woman i love.

Comment

DAMN there's a lot on the line for you then eh? good luck to you man, i'd love to go to the States one day.

Comment

Well hey, if i ever get over you can come stay with us anytime

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X