Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eastman sub

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was quite boring eh? the most consistent action of the whole fight was both men touching gloves(about 45 times)
    I agree with you about Froch with the left arm , it will get him caught out one day, though i do like his style & even his cockiness in the ring, it's just when he opens his mouth

Comment

Yeah it kinda sucked, i look forward to him against tayolr, eastmen is going down

Comment

I can't make my mind up about that fight, Taylor hasn't really fought anybody & when Eastman did (Joppy) he had the fight there for the taking but just didn't for some reason (though Jay Nady was on his case from the start)Eastman needs to get out of 2nd gear or whatever gear he's in cos' it's not good enough, Elliott is awkward for anybody but Howard could have made it more exciting, probably didn't want to risk the Taylor fight but still.

Comment

He is number one in the WBC rankings, he should have sent a message out to the boxing world with that fight, if he ants Hopkins he has to fight like he wants him

Comment

I think Richie and Steve Bunce were kidding themselves, there's no way do i think Hopkins will take Eastman for his 20th defence,
            when Winky Wright beats Mosley again he'll probably step up to challenge Hopkins, the way it goes in boxing you never know what might happen though.

Comment

Who was that gu who made his Pro debut, he seemed pretty good?

Comment

That'd be Darren Barker, he did pretty good as an amateur & Howard Clarke for his first pro opponent is o.k. because he's a known survivor so he'll have learned a few tricks in there, i thought he looked pretty good as well, nice combination puncher to body & head, it'll be interesting to see him develop.

Comment

Nice, what did you make of the Carl Frotch fight i thought it was great until he started talking .
                  damon Hague is a tough cookie, i watched his last fight though (the rematch with some guy who he lost on points to first) and that was awful, punch, hold, punch, hold.
                  I got so mad watching it "DO SOMETHING YOU IDIOT".
                  I did see that fight where he was viciously KOed and then koed the other guy in the rematch in 2.
                  I would have said it would have gone on longer, Frotch has serious power that is for sure.

One more Question, the guy "the viper" who was with steve bunce and ritchie, who is he?

Comment

'The Viper' Bobby Vanzie, he's been a SKY fighter most of his career but it looks as though he's made the move, & i know what Hague fight your talking about, he got floored early then came back to win, exciting stuff, your the same as me, i like Froch until he opens his gob, and while i agree with the things he was saying about Henman etc(boxing being way harder), Henman plays against world class tennis players all the time but Froch doesn't fight world class fighters so he should shut up until he does, imagine if he was ktfo in his first venture into world class i thought maybe 5 rounds, then Froch would have dealt with Hague but he's obviously a class above this type of opponent, i think he could beat Brian Magee & Robin Reid right now, they looked like crap in their fight together.

Comment

Robin reid does not want it anymore, I would say that would be a tough fight for Frotch against a motivated Robin reid.
                      As for Brian Magee, he is terrible and will get KOed pretty quickly, Frotch has too much power, more than reid i would say.

Comment

Working...
                      X