• Show
Clear All

Hey Marvdave- Join the NFL pool my man.

It's in the fantasy betting area.

Comment

on on the way Sonny!

thanks

Comment

I wil ltape it for you, or one of us will and send it to you?
        it is on in 5 minutes so hurry up (i may get it a litle later being in northern ireland and all)

Comment

Originally posted by garrett2408
          I wil ltape it for you, or one of us will and send it to you?
          it is on in 5 minutes so hurry up (i may get it a litle later being in northern ireland and all)

I can't believe how cool you guys are. thanks Garrett but Barryboy already is doing it for me. Thanks alot. If there is anything you can't get out there in Ireland, let me know and I'll return the favor.

Comment

Originally posted by marvdave
            I can't believe how cool you guys are. thanks Garrett but Barryboy already is doing it for me. Thanks alot. If there is anything you can't get out there in Ireland, let me know and I'll return the favor.
            cool Saves me running around like a headless chicken looking for a blank tape .
            carl Frotch is a good prospect but you will see his hand way too low and he is going to get caught when he steps it up, great chin though

Comment

Originally posted by garrett2408
              cool Saves me running around like a headless chicken looking for a blank tape .
              carl Frotch is a good prospect but you will see his hand way too low and he is going to get caught when he steps it up, great chin though
              great, I look forward to it. It pisses me off that I can't watch the guys from out there much...it pisses me off more that more of them don't come to the states to fight.

PPV sucks!!

thanks again

Comment

frotch Ko 1 damon hague

Comment

It balances out dave we cant see alot of the American fights either

Comment

Next up howard eastman
                    two zombies fighting

Comment

What is up with eastman? he is trying to get a world title shot and he is fighting sooo badly and he looks awful with his pitty pat fighting he sucks and i would not pay to see him

Comment

Working...
                      X