Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Frank Warren ruining boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he is a dodgy fella that Frank Warren, to get a ticket for the Khan Vs Earl its £40 + and they are showing the Hatton Mayweather fight live after Khan and Earl have fought but and its a big ****in but ,it will cost you an extra £100 to watch it, ****in rip off bastards, im going to watch Jamie Moore fight for the european light middleweight title in wigan on the same night and they are showing the Hatton fight for free, but 8 days to go and the tickets still arent on sale ive been ringing all week and get told they havent received the tickets yet.. unbelievable but i have my fingers crossed..

Comment

man thats a total rip off.

I was reading Mickey Vanns book last night, and at one point he says Frank is the saviour of british boxing (!!!???!!)

Comment

warren has deprived uk fight fans of great fights for years, its taken 15 years as a pro for calzaghe to become a unified world champ (guided by warren for the most part). mickey vann is a warren yes-man
        Last edited by big paulie; 12-01-2007, 09:52 AM.

Comment

as much as i like Micky Vann, he is sucking up to Wank Warren so he keeps getting big pay days from his fights, reading his book, the BBB of C should look at his relationship with Warren a little more closely

Comment

Working...
          X