• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
    who better? get voteing

is this thread a joke?
    only an englishman would compare robinson to that trash eubank

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      I wouldnt expect a Brit to diss one of their own. As a boxing fan, I respect your integrity.
      The British mentality is to think we're **** and under-rate ourselves

As for Eubank, every British boxing fan hates him and always has..

Comment

Originally posted by Archie Leach View Post
        is this thread a joke?
        only an englishman would compare robinson to that trash eubank
        Eubank was "Simply The Best"?

Comment

Originally posted by fistsofstone View Post
          Eubank was "Simply The Best"?

he was simply a ***** that couldnt take a body punch, and used to hide under his bed, because he was so scared of james toney and roy jones.

i think its funny how during the time of eubank and benn your british
          media used to make it seem like they were the only decent middleweights in the world. when in reality they both suck.

Comment

eubank woudnt last long agianst sugar ray robinson no matter what he does sugar ray can beat him doing the opposite

Comment

Originally posted by Archie Leach View Post
              he was simply a ***** that couldnt take a body punch, and used to hide under his bed, because he was so scared of james toney and roy jones.

i think its funny how during the time of eubank and benn your british
              media used to make it seem like they were the only decent middleweights in the world. when in reality they both suck.
              No way Benn sucked, he went to the states and fought and beat top ranked men of the day. He beat McClellan who was highly rated. Eubank cant be compared to Robinson though I agree thats a stupid comparison.

Comment

They were both special fighters

Comment

This is one of the dumbest polls I've ever seen. What's next, Joe Louis vs. Lennox Lewis?

Please...

Comment

eubank is grossly underrated by many american posters here But i don't think he would beat sugar ra robinson, the man was a near perfect bocxing mahine!

however eubank would stand a very good chance of beating hearns hagler duran an leonard

Comment

Working...
                    X