• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eubank wins by KO

Comment

Originally posted by me2007 View Post
      Eubank wins by KO
      Haha your madder than a March hare on the funny powder.

Comment

Winner : Eubank, knockout round one.

Comment

Dude only beat Nigel Benn and got a ****load of losses to no names. Talk about UK hype machine.

O wait....Chris did beat Ray Close twice and KO'd Luis Dionisio Barrera.

Ya'll got to be kidding me!!!! GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Comment

lets be honest, no one will ever be better than those old ****ers like SRR and some nob head fron 1820 who fought 1000 rounds with no arms or legs.

Face up to reality. Eubank would beat down SRR all day and all night. HE would own him. So would Nigel Benn and so would alot of other people.

Just cos sports writers have a hard on for these old time ****ers doesn`t mean they are invincible.

Comment

ya'll gotta quit smoking dust.

Comment

Anyone who tries to make out Eubank coulda beat or gave Robinson a hard close fight is on cloud cuckoo land.

Comment

Originally posted by BROOKLYN CESAR View Post
                  Sugar Ray would clean his clock bro!!! he is P4p the best fighter in history!!! Eubank only has a punchers shot!!! Not to say he couldnt land one lucky shot but Ray was unlike anyone ive ever seen!!! A freak of nature!!! The Man could do it all!!! Slug, Box, Dance, put the pressure on and even fight off the back foot!!! Ive seen him knock guys out while going backwards!!! Ray Robinson wins this fight easy!!!

While Eubank undeniably had a brilliant punch, Ray Robinsons chin was aamzing and he is unlikely to have been KO'd by a single shot. Sugar Ray was only KO'd once (and that was a TKO!) and that can be blamed on the searing heat which caused the referee to retire halfway through the fight against Joey Maxim.

To answer the question, over 12 rounds Sugar Ray comfortably outpoints Eubank in my opinion. Eubank openly admits he was in boxing for the money and he didn't do it for his love of the sport, which would mean he didn't want to suffer any unnecessary punishment. Saying that, Eubanks chin was awesome and would have taken him the distance against Robinson.

Comment

Originally posted by porlie View Post
                    Anyone who tries to make out Eubank coulda beat or gave Robinson a hard close fight is on cloud cuckoo land.
                    I wouldnt expect a Brit to diss one of their own. As a boxing fan, I respect your integrity.

Comment

Working...
                    X