No announcement yet.

Worst British Boxer of all time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buddychacon View Post
    You should be banned from this site from not Thinking Honeygan and Hamed weren't above average. They were both very good and could never be ranked as the worst. The raggamuffin had a short but devastating reign at Welter and beat Curry when he was one of the pound for pound best. He had a great right hand IMO.
    Again, even if you didn't indicate that you were British, you could tell instantly from those idiotic/aggressive remarks! Just because your government tells you what to do, say and think (like little drones) doesn't mean that other people can't express an opinion! You seem to have a hard time dealing with anyone who offers an alternative perspective, many societies are given the option to think for themselves you know; without being told what to do, say and think!

Thus, AGAIN it is my opinion that these two boxers were average only! If you really believe that Hamed was great, then you have been caught up in the hype - which doesn't surprise me , you not being able to think for yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by Flagellum Dei View Post
      Thus, AGAIN it is my opinion that these two boxers were average only! If you really believe that Hamed was great, then you have been caught up in the hype - which doesn't surprise me , you not being able to think for yourself!
      So if it is YOUR opinion that these two boxers are average only why would you dispute the fact that they should not be classed amongst the worst British boxers of all time?

Comment

Again, even if you didn't indicate that you were British, you could tell instantly from those idiotic/aggressive remarks! Just because your government tells you what to do, say and think (like little drones) doesn't mean that other people can't express an opinion! You seem to have a hard time dealing with anyone who offers an alternative perspective, many societies are given the option to think for themselves you know; without being told what to do, say and think!

You included them in the worst and I can think on my own. I was using the banning part to show the fact I disagree. I did not buy into the hype of Hamed and saw his flaws from the get go. Lloyd was a one handed fighter but he was not the worst and was an overacheiver. I will give you average or slightly better. I never said they were great. Hamed was shown to be a frontrunner who couldn't handle when oppisition got pissy with him like Barrera.

Comment

A trailer joke how clever. Bring on an ****** joke now you unoriginal bastard you. Honeygan blitzed Hatcher and Bumphus and it is true he had little more than a right hand.
          Touched a raw nerve did I matey, Honeyghan got destroyed off Adrian Dodson one of the worst boxers I have ever seen, enough said.
          You might be right Honeyghan wasn’t one off the worst boxers in Britain he was from Jamaica. What do you call an Alabama farmer with a sheep under each arm?
          a pimp.

Comment

Originally posted by col Blake View Post
            Touched a raw nerve did I matey, Honeyghan got destroyed off Adrian Dodson one of the worst boxers I have ever seen, enough said.
            You might be right Honeyghan wasn’t one off the worst boxers in Britain he was from Jamaica. What do you call an Alabama farmer with a sheep under each arm?
            a pimp.
            Southern jokes don't hit a nerve so don't flatter yourself newbie.They are lame and unoriginal. If I was lame like you I would make bad teeth jokes. I an not that unoriginal. How do you castrate a man from North Alabama?Kick his sister in the chin. You can use that one moron. Honeyghan was washed up by Dodson so your point is what?

Comment

You included them in the worst and I can think on my own. I was using the banning part to show the fact I disagree. I did not buy into the hype of Hamed and saw his flaws from the get go. Lloyd was a one handed fighter but he was not the worst and was an overacheiver. I will give you average or slightly better. I never said they were great. Hamed was shown to be a frontrunner who couldn't handle when oppisition got pissy with him like Barrera.
              Why bann someone that you disagree with? I don't understand that mentality, surely it would be easier and more informed to simply state that you disagree and state your reasons and rationale for disagreement!

I have offered cogent and constant arguments in every post I have erm well, posted! I truly believe that Hamed was average at best, he only ever fought one world class boxer and was destroyed, if Barrera had started as he finished the fight, then Hamed would have been hospitalised! Whereas Honeyghan had one great fight, but then what?

Comment

Why bann someone that you disagree with? I don't understand that mentality, surely it would be easier and more informed to simply state that you disagree and state your reasons and rationale for disagreement!

I have offered cogent and constant arguments in every post I have erm well, posted! I truly believe that Hamed was average at best, he only ever fought one world class boxer and was destroyed, if Barrera had started as he finished the fight, then Hamed would have been hospitalised! Whereas Honeyghan had one great fight, but then what?
                I was joking about the banning part. This site would be boring if everyone agreed with each other.

Comment

Southern jokes don't hit a nerve so don't flatter yourself newbie.They are lame and unoriginal. If I was lame like you I would make bad teeth jokes. I an not that unoriginal. How do you castrate a man from North Alabama?Kick his sister in the chin. You can use that one moron. Honeyghan was washed up by Dodson so your point is what?
                  What do you call a genius at Alabama?
                  Visitor.
                  what about his defeats against mark breland and Pazienza, he was at his so called peak then and he stilled got thumped.

Comment

Originally posted by col Blake View Post
                    What do you call a genius at Alabama?
                    Visitor.
                    what about his defeats against mark breland and Pazienza, he was at his so called peak then and he stilled got thumped.
                    He was so not at his peak against Paz, he had been attacked by a sparing partner with a hammer and was not even supposed to fight again. His legs were gone against Vinny at that point. Don't rewrite history. I have no argument over the Breland fight.

Comment

If hamed is so average or crap enough to be considered as the worst british fighter off all time, why then did barrera need to change his style to beat him genius?...

Comment

Working...
                      X