Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst British Boxer of all time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody who puts Honeyghan and Hamed amongst 'the worst British boxers of all time' have no right to contribute to this thread.

Ok, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but seriously, this borders on the absolute ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzy Paul View Post
      Anybody who puts Honeyghan and Hamed amongst 'the worst British boxers of all time' have no right to contribute to this thread.

Ok, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but seriously, this borders on the absolute ridiculous.
      LOL! How can someone be entitled to an opinion, but then be told that they have no right to express it how does that work (Master Ace lol)? Seriously though, Honeyghan had one great fight granted, but Hamed was average at best, made to look good against poor opposition!

Comment

and your the Oracle when it comes to boxing, one great win doesn’t make you a great fighter, his hand injury may have something to with his fall from grace, but he was not a great boxer, in the mould of John conti, Henry Cooper Nigel Benn or Michael Watson.
        What borders On the ridiculous is your name, I bet you were called handsome Jeff when you younger, and you thought people meant it.

Comment

The title of the thread is "worst British boxer of all time", is it not?

Where did I state that either Honeyghan or Hamed are great fighters? Exactly....I did not. I am merely stressing that it is ignorant at best to suggest either Honeyghan or Hamed are amongst the worst British boxers of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzy Paul View Post
            The title of the thread is "worst British boxer of all time", is it not?

Where did I state that either Honeyghan or Hamed are great fighters? Exactly....I did not. I am merely stressing that it is ignorant at best to suggest either Honeyghan or Hamed are amongst the worst British boxers of all time.
            Not quite young man, the question asked was 'who do you think', yea? And I think Honeyghan and Hamed were pretty bad! You state that anyone placing these two boxers in this catergory had no right to offer a contribution/opinion (which is a pretty strong statement), thus implying that you thought that these boxers were above average at the very least!

Comment

Originally posted by Flagellum Dei View Post
              Not quite young man, the question asked was 'who do you think', yea? And I think Honeyghan and Hamed were pretty bad! You state that anyone placing these two boxers in this catergory had no right to offer a contribution/opinion (which is a pretty strong statement), thus implying that you thought that these boxers were above average at the very least!
              So you do not believe that they are above average then?

Comment

Originally posted by Flagellum Dei View Post
                You should be banned from this site from not Thinking Honeygan and Hamed weren't above average. They were both very good and could never be ranked as the worst. The raggamuffin had a short but devastating reign at Welter and beat Curry when he was one of the pound for pound best. He had a great right hand IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by buddychacon View Post
                  You should be banned from this site from not Thinking Honeygan and Hamed weren't above average. They were both very good and could never be ranked as the worst. The raggamuffin had a short but devastating reign at Welter and beat Curry when he was one of the pound for pound best. He had a great right hand IMO.
                  Why did they build the Mercedes plant so close to the University of Alabama?
                  Because they have an endless supply of crash test dummies right down the road.

I bet you live in a caravan, thats a trailer to you.
                  Don Curry was crap after that, as was Honeygan, Hamed packed in after one defeat. both knowing that boxing was for them.

Comment

Originally posted by col Blake View Post

Don Curry was crap after that, as was Honeygan, Hamed packed in after one defeat. both knowing that boxing was for them.
                    They we're still above average. Curry was king **** until Honeygan beat him. It was a huge upset at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by col Blake View Post

A trailer joke how clever. Bring on an incest joke now you unoriginal bastard you. Honeygan blitzed Hatcher and Bumphus and it is true he had little more than a right hand.
                      Last edited by BuddyChacon; 12-04-2006, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X