No announcement yet.

Freak Matches To Come

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Don't be surprised if the next female boxing champ is a dude who identifies as a woman. At the rate Floyd is going, he may just throw on a wig and a sports bra and put on another freak show, finally achieve that undisputed status as a "woman".
    The legal flow suggests Trans won't be able to cross over at least in areas connected to govt. E.g. high school; college. But what could happen at the professional level will be driven by money.

I think Trans will be ban from women's boxing, but that a ligit women's champ just might chose to take on a Trans in an unsanctioned freak match. . . Yes, money!

Comment

• Freaks will be coming out of every crack.

Comment

• CNN has an article on woman boxer from ****.

To my mind this opens up so many opportunities.

Political and social conflicts . . . not just the Trans but ******s matched against their social and political opponents. E.g. say a big mouth Texas ********* e.g. Serpent Pete or Billy 'Jesus Loves Me' Taylor going against Rainbow Roberta or Wilamenia Jones. Promos can claim the faith and fate of the nation depends on the outcome.

Or an Israeli suburban housewife, dripping with ***els, lipstick, and a $600 purse going at it with the wife of a dead Shia ********* dressed in one of those bee keepers costume (traditional dress).

The ring walk will include wailing and sporadic small arms fire.

The color commentators could be an old ***ish woman and an Islamic cleric -- arms out stretched: "Oy vey, oy vey" --- shaking clenched fist: "death to the infidel" and Harold 'the unofficial ******' Letterman can interrupt with updated body counts.

No dispute over gloves size but much argument over trunk design and color -- "No, no that style makes my ass look big."

***** vs. ***** - foreign substances on the gloves, loaded gloves, and poison water bottles are all fair play. All play-by-play will be dismissed as 'fake commentary' and the judges score cards will be repeatedly counted, and recounted, and recounted . . .
        Last edited by Willie Pep 229; 06-05-2021, 09:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
          Freaks will be coming out of every crack.
          Well . . . Whats-ya think partner? -- I figure your now responsible for all freak marches and viruses west of the Peoples' Republic of China.-- was it good for boxing ? The highlights suggest they were pawing each other rather than punching.

Me thinks it was a prearranged con job. That is going to be a problem with your new freak league WFF - there are going to be too many set ups trying to fleece the public. The highlights suggest this was one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post

Well . . . Whats-ya think partner? -- I figure your now responsible for all freak marches and viruses west of the Peoples' Republic of China.-- was it good for boxing ? The highlights suggest they were pawing each other rather than punching.

Me thinks it was a prearranged con job. That is going to be a problem with your new freak league WFF - there are going to be too many set ups trying to fleece the public. The highlights suggest this was one of them.
            Mayweather learned his lesson. He won't be doing that again.

Comment

• Originally posted by markusmod View Post

Mayweather learned his lesson. He won't be doing that again.
              He said in the post fight interview he would be at it again the money was too good. He will probably stay away from a 6 foot two hundred pounders next time. I suspect this fight taught him he doesn't want to fight the even larger brother.

Maybe a washed up Hollywood child star. I hear the kid from "Home Alone" is pretty f ucked up dificult to work with and can't get good work any longer. Hard to walk away from millions. He should be in his early 40s.

Comment

He said in the post fight interview he would be at it again the money was too good. He will probably stay away from a 6 foot two hundred pounders next time. I suspect this fight taught him he doesn't want to fight the even larger brother.

Maybe a washed up Hollywood child star. I hear the kid from "Home Alone" is pretty f ucked up dificult to work with and can't get good work any longer. Hard to walk away from millions. He should be in his early 40s.

Macauley Culkin? Why would he box anyone? Probably doesn't need the money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Macauley Culkin? Why would he box anyone? Probably doesn't need the money.
                  It was a bad joke. Just how far down would TBE stoop for money.

Comment

It was a bad joke. Just how far down would TBE stoop for money.
                    Wouldn't surprise me though. Remember when Fox used to air Celebrity Boxing in the 2000s. We had Joey Buttafuoco vs. Chyna, Manute Bol vs. Refrigerator Perry and Screech vs. Horshack.
                    Willie Pep 229 Willie Pep 229 likes this.

Comment

Maybe Mayweather can finally go forward with that Larry Merchant fight.
                      Willie Pep 229 Willie Pep 229 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X