Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why JJOHNSON Duck Langford/Jeannette in Paris???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ivich View Post
    Its 11.20 pm here, just watched a full boxing bill.
    You repeatedly called me liar in every post ,I responded in similar fashion. GO **** YOUSELF
    The tone of your posts is alway belligerent and confrontational, get some sleep.
    Dr. Z Dr. Z likes this.

Comment

DR Z Just type your user name on Classic here.it will quickly confirm whether you are not banned as you say.Or banned as I say.
      Failure to do so just confirms what I already know.You are BANNED!
      What if I type in Tonto62 and Tony there? And other names you have used at ESB / boxing24. They are banned too. I could copy and paste old posts of Mcvey showing he was banned too.

You are really desperate re-cycling the same stuff here about another board. Any bets I can't do this?

Were you not banned as Ivich once on this board before?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

What if I type in Tonto62 and Tony there? And other names you have used at ESB / boxing24. They are banned too. I could copy and paste old posts of Mcvey showing he was banned too.

You are really desperate re-cycling the same stuff here about another board. Any bets I can't do this?

Were you not banned as Ivich once on this board before?

Never been banned here.Type in Mcvey on Classic my last post will come up .Type in Mendoza and BANNED in red letters will come up

I see you have ducked posting your user name I knew you would.

I could copy and post the Moderators comments about getting rid of you, the Moderator who banned you for life ,but no need to involve him.
        John Thomas who posts on Classic and here confirmed on this forum that you are permanently banned and called you a liar for pretending otherwise.

Bet You? The man who welched on whether the Ruhlin v Fitz fight was filmed ,using as his excuse for not honouring the bet that a re-enactment counts as the real fight being filmed! lol. To do so would make me as ****** as you!

Here is a post you made on Classic in June2011,complete with lies and spelling mistakes.
        "Jack Johnson who was operating in France was in fact striped of his title for a dubious draw with Battling Jim Johnson, and failing to fight Jeanette/Langford. I believe the year was 1913. This is the first time I recall a champion being stripped of his title. Mendoza."
        Last edited by Ivich; 06-18-2023, 05:02 AM.

Comment

1. Balder and White Bomber like this.
          2. Tonto62 Tonto62Boxing AddictbannedFull Member

5,040 4,906 Mar 26, 2011
            JunlongXiFan said:
            Joe Louis vs Vitali Klitschko 12 rounds both in prime, who takes it?

Louis, his hand speed and combination punching make the difference,but a gruelling fight ,for both men,imo.

Are you saying you were not banned as Mcvey, or your fake account Tonto62? You think I can't log in to boxing 24. Come now Tony. You used to post as Mcvey, right? He has been banned there too.

Now can we stop talking about other boards here?
          Last edited by Dr. Z; 06-18-2023, 07:28 AM.

Comment

1. Balder and White Bomber like this.
            2. Tonto62 Tonto62Boxing AddictbannedFull Member

5,040 4,906 Mar 26, 2011
              JunlongXiFan said:
              Joe Louis vs Vitali Klitschko 12 rounds both in prime, who takes it?

Louis, his hand speed and combination punching make the difference,but a gruelling fight ,for both men,imo.

Are you saying you were not banned as Mcvey, or your fake account Tonto62? You think I can't log in to boxing 24. Come now Tony. You used to post as Mcvey, right? He has been banned there too.

Now can we stop talking about other boards here?
            The question is not whether you can log in under a false user name? It is whether you are banned or not?
            You say you are not banned .
            YOU ARE.
            I AM NOT
            The only importance I give this is because it demonstrates you are a LIAR.If you are not banned type your user name in a post its so easy to do.but you won't!

Comment

The question is not whether you can log in under a false user name? It is whether you are banned or not?
              You say you are not banned .
              YOU ARE.
              I AM NOT
              The only importance I give this is because it demonstrates you are a LIAR.If you are not banned type your user name in a post its so easy to do.but you won't!
              You were banned there many times under different user names Are you going to deny that? If I can log in then I am not banned you dope. I seldom post there. That place is full of ads and pop up's. Stop lying.

Comment

You were banned there many times under different user names Are you going to deny that? If I can log in then I am not banned you dope. I seldom post there. That place is full of ads and pop up's. Stop lying.
                Logging in is not proof of not being banned.Just post your User Name You cannot post there under the Name MENDOZA because you are banned.Just post your USER NAME HERE to prove you are not banned its so easy ,why are you refusing to do so ?

Comment

Working...
                X