Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why JJOHNSON Duck Langford/Jeannette in Paris???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why JJOHNSON Duck Langford/Jeannette in Paris???

- -The French were so POed over JJ lack of competition such that they stripped recognition of his world title for Langford and Jeannette to fight for that Sam won.

JJOHNSON stayed bunkered and hunkered anytime they was in town, a wise move to prevent being embarrassed in Public. The French cheered Jeannette and Langford, but booed JJOHNSON.

They had given him asylum from American authorities, so it ain't like the govt was agin him, but the people chose Langford and Jeannette over him, reason being he wouldn't fight for his own honor in his adopted hometown.

But WHY?

Jeannette in Paris is the answer.

Comment

- -Langford too.

Plus Jeannette a French name. Maybe Jackie knew he could never KO him or win a decision in Paris against either.

Comment

Very suspect since he took less money to fight Battling Jim Johnson who was a lesser fighter than Langford, Jeannette, McVea. But Johnson himself admits he drew the color line. His fans want to give him full credit for beating them, but they were all green and just starting out when they fought him. During Jeannette's sixth outing with Johnson he fought him to a draw and had him figured out. Johnson would never give him a legitimate title shot. Though the casual crowd will insist that Jeannette and his manager McKetrick were liars. Those with a PhD from Google University will provide obscure hundred year old articles to try and prove Johnson wasn't a cherry-picker.

Comment

He agreed to fight both of them and had the fights pulled.

He said he drew the color line as an actor when they asked him about potential fights while he was doing vaudeville But of course dude above with his agenda is still pretending he was being serious. "I'm going to duck him like the other ACTORS." I guess he can't expect guys who are butthurt about their hereo's ducking to catch the humor.

To decide if he ducked Jeannette in Paris, you have to show the details of the offer. We've already shown the details of the fights that were canceled in Australia and the fight that was canceled in New York.
          Last edited by travestyny; 08-13-2020, 11:15 AM.
          Ivich Ivich likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            He agreed to fight both of them and had the fights pulled.

He said he drew the color line as an actor when they asked him about potential fights while he was doing vaudeville But of course dude above with his agenda is still pretending he was being serious. "I'm going to duck him like the other ACTORS." I guess he can't expect guys who are butthurt about their hereo's ducking to catch the humor.

To decide if he ducked Jeannette in Paris, you have to show the details of the offer. We've already shown the details of the fights that were canceled in Australia and the fight that was canceled in New York.
            - -I see U drew the Queensbury line on U new Threads whereas I've always allowed U unfettered access to all my threads.

U A#1 Sissy on this forum?

Comment

Why was Langford stripped as well?

Is the FBF an IBU member or independent of the IBU, NBA, and NYSAC?

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                - -I see U drew the Queensbury line on U new Threads whereas I've always allowed U unfettered access to all my threads.

U A#1 Sissy on this forum?
                Bruv, I gave you ample warning for your antics. I'll gladly take you off ignore if you can behave like an adult.

Removed you. Post as you will. Hopefully you can keep it respectful.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Bruv, I gave you ample warning for your antics. I'll gladly take you off ignore if you can behave like an adult.

Removed you. Post as you will. Hopefully you can keep it respectful.
                  - -At least U seem to have progressed beyond U jrhigh beeeatch pseudo insults that mean much to 8th graders.

Such is today's progress in the storied history of the BS History Forum.

Anytime Sam or Joe were in Paris, JJ fled to the rural countryside is all the fight offers U need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                    Why was Langford stripped as well?

Is the FBF an IBU member or independent of the IBU, NBA, and NYSAC?
                    - -I don't see him as stripped as much as returning to the states and never defending.

I'm sure his bio by either Moyle or Pollack who were active publishing about these early eras a few yrs back would shed light on those circumstances.

Comment

Working...
                    X