Mike Weaver vs Cleveland Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Weaver vs Cleveland Williams

Who, in your opinion wins this?

Weaver is underrated, Williams is overrated.

Weaver wins this one. Should be exciting - and short.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
      Weaver is underrated, Williams is overrated.

Weaver wins this one. Should be exciting - and short.
      That's how I was seeing it.

Comment

Williams. Williams has reach, experience, and when on his A game a fighter with exceptional skills.

Weaver did well for himself. He was competative in an era where that is quite an achievement. Unfortunately he started late and like Norton, could have been even better with an early start.

Williams basically uses his reach to stop Weaver. Little hercules tries but cannot muscle Williams. A good effort for sure but imo this one goes to Williams.

Comment

Thats interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            Williams. Williams has reach, experience, and when on his A game a fighter with exceptional skills.

Weaver did well for himself. He was competative in an era where that is quite an achievement. Unfortunately he started late and like Norton, could have been even better with an early start.

Williams basically uses his reach to stop Weaver. Little hercules tries but cannot muscle Williams. A good effort for sure but imo this one goes to Williams.
            So you like the Cleveland Steamer in this one lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              Strong fighter... Before his accident had a lot in the bag... Weaver was excellent but did not have the depth, the skills, because he got a late start.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Spoken like someone who's never seen either fight.

Cerefino Garcia beat both this guys, right? Did you echo his thoughts in your post?

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
                  Spoken like someone who's never seen either fight.

Cerefino Garcia beat both this guys, right? Did you echo his thoughts in your post?
                  Oh pookie, wrong as usual! Can I call you Pookie today? Ive watched all of Williams that are on tape, and most of Weaver...

Pookie you bat a hundred, totally consistent, wrong 99% of the time! Then you go do the front porch Jersey special... vacation when the heat comes on... Pookie, Pookie!! you are truly an exotic pet... Just like my German Shephard who thinks he is in charge... Hey! sometimes he is! You and Rosco both entertain me!

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    But apparently Rusty feels differently, imagine that!? So I don't know...

Comment

Working...
                    X