No announcement yet.

Sonny Liston vs Ray Mercer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
    I read through the comments in these threads and I think "Jesus-********-Christ, how cringe can the posters here get?"
    May I suggest another forum, Starship ******.

Comment

- - What would Sonny do if he looked across the ring and saw Hell coming after him?

carrie-nation-at-the-peak-of-her-career-circa-1900s-csu-archiveseverett-CWA5P4.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
        - - What would Sonny do if he looked across the ring and saw Hell coming after him?

carrie-nation-at-the-peak-of-her-career-circa-1900s-csu-archiveseverett-CWA5P4.jpg

The only thing that scares black boys is their mama's - even Liston had a mama, maybe.

Besides the opportunity for bad jokes why did you post a picture of Carrie Nation?

You do realize back in the day she use to give John L. Sullivan real shlt.

https://kewmanagement.com/then-and-n...-and-broadway/
        Last edited by Willie Pep 229; 02-02-2022, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post

The only thing that scares black boys is their mama's - even Liston had a mama, maybe.

Besides the opportunity for bad jokes why did you post a picture of Carrie Nation?

You do realize back in the day she use to give John L. Sullivan real shlt.

https://kewmanagement.com/then-and-n...-and-broadway/
          - - What little civilizing Sonny had as a boy was by his mama, and when she moved to St Louis for domestic work to make $$ to send back home, Sonny ran away to follow her there.

Carrie 6-0, 250 with a mean tomahawk chop the only person on earth who could give John L hell, so naturally, let's match her vs Sonny...
          Willie Pep 229 Willie Pep 229 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post

May I suggest another forum, Starship ******.
            IMHO the problem with NASCAR is that in a 200 lap race they spend 180 laps preserving the car (because you have to be there at the end) and then with 20 laps to go all hell breaks out and they actually begin to race.

I think they should set up elimination brackets with 12 cars racing 20 laps, with the top three finishers moving to the next round. The final round is then the top 12 fastest cars going at it (actually racing) for 20 laps. That would be exciting.

The audience would then get 200 laps of racing.

They can maintenence and repair the cars between rounds.

When you watch NASCAR today you might as well not tune in until the last 20 laps, that's when it gets exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post

IMHO the problem with NASCAR is that in a 200 lap race they spend 180 laps preserving the car (because you have to be there at the end) and then with 20 laps to go all hell breaks out and they actually begin to race.

I think they should set up elimination brackets with 12 cars racing 20 laps, with the top three finishers moving to the next round. The final round is then the top 12 fastest cars going at it (actually racing) for 20 laps. That would be exciting.

The audience would then get 200 laps of racing.

They can maintenence and repair the cars between rounds.

When you watch NASCAR today you might as well not tune in until the last 20 laps, that's when it gets exciting.
              Old LefDouchebag doesn't realize I have his moronic, racist @ss on ignore. I don't see his cringe posts (although I have absolutely no doubt his posts are cringe as phuck) so I wasn't referring to him.....but since he realizes that bltch fits, he needs to lace those phuckers up and run with it.

Comment

Well, I have to love it when a dummy blinds himself to punish me!

Comment

Working...
                X