Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the greatest of all time? P4P? Robinson, Leonard, Mayweather or RJJ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the greatest of all time? P4P? Robinson, Leonard, Mayweather or RJJ?

Pernell? Hearns? Pacman?

Last edited by AlexKid; 11-26-2019, 10:22 AM.

Mayweather isnt in the same league as sugar l and rjj?

Comment

I think RJJ is a better version of SRR, and sugar ray Leonard is the best textbook boxer ever "orthodox"
      Last edited by AlexKid; 11-26-2019, 10:27 AM.

Comment

From what Ive read its Sugar Ray Robinson.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky12 View Post
          From what Ive read its Sugar Ray Robinson.
          I think thats bias towards older fighters, look at RJJ and Robinson side by side, play both at the same time

Comment

Gotta go with Ray Robinson out of the list. His resume speaks for itself, 5 time middleweight champion, fought way past his prime and won still.

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
              Gotta go with Ray Robinson out of the list. His resume speaks for itself, 5 time middleweight champion, fought way past his prime and won still.
              Transplant Leonard there and he would do better! Records and titles only tell so much, its better to just look at the man, and then look at RJJ.

RJJ is a better faster more powerful more skillful version of SRR, that mixes it up better, has an easier job with timing and on and on and on, its just obvious.

One looks like hes from the 40's and the other looks like hes from the 90's.

he may be more impressive for his time and competition may have been high back then but things do progress so you unfortunately have to remove the older guys in an unfair but accurate way

Since im after who is the best, period
              Last edited by AlexKid; 11-26-2019, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Anyway stop rustling my jimmies you fcuking a55holes, ....stop........now

Comment

All those are better than Mayweather If Roy Jones fought short Mexicans like Floyd he too would be undefeated

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    All those are better than Mayweather If Roy Jones fought short Mexicans like Floyd he too would be undefeated
                    xDDDDDD

I think he has a fcuking difficult style to deal with its bloody effective I just think RJJ and SRL would overwhelm even his style, if they were at the same weight.

SRL has the same skill level or greater but he is a much better faster athlete, he has plenty of offensive and defensive skill himself

RJJ just takes the speed power and physical attributes to way too much of a high level for Mayweather to cope, hes long ranged and fast unlike pacman, and just made an absolute fool of brilliant people

Mayweasther might catch them with a counter but I see his game breaking down under their abilities which weve never seen before
                    Last edited by AlexKid; 11-26-2019, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X