Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the greatest of all time? P4P? Robinson, Leonard, Mayweather or RJJ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
    I didn't just say it. I proved it.

I noticed you have William Hung as your avatar. What is he up to these days?

So are you two already swapping cum?

Which one of you was on top first?
    You mean you rewrote history? Proved all the Boxing historians past present and future wrong?

WTF is "swapping cum"? Are you ok? Being raped by your aunt Debo must have really fuked you up.

Who the fuk is William Hung? You cant see that that is Manny Pacquiao? Wow I was thinking it but now im convienced...You are a full blown ret@rd!

You proved it alright! Just by this ignorant post. You know if you wanted people to take you serious try a different approach. But to late now. Maybe you should make another account and do away with this one. Even Loma would look at you like youre a fuking dip shlt!
    Better than SSR

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      You mean you rewrote history? Proved all the Boxing historians past present and future wrong?

WTF is "swapping cum"? Are you ok? Being raped by your aunt Debo must have really fuked you up.

Who the fuk is William Hung? You cant see that that is Manny Pacquiao? Wow I was thinking it but now im convienced...You are a full blown ret@rd!

You proved it alright! Just by this ignorant post. You know if you wanted people to take you serious try a different approach. But to late now. Maybe you should make another account and do away with this one. Even Loma would look at you like youre a fuking dip shlt!
      Better than SSR
      Any tips on how totell Manny Pacquiao and William Hung apart?

It would help, too, because I tend to confuse them with the guy who Dry Cleans my clothes and delivers me Kung Pao Chicken - pretty incredible stuff. I am pretty sure he can be in two places at once!

Comment

I didn't just say it. I proved it.

I noticed you have William Hung as your avatar. What is he up to these days?

So are you two already swapping cum?

Which one of you was on top first?
        You can continue with your h@moerotic fantasies.....

But it's you getting gang r@pe fvvcked in the ass in that Loma is better than SRR thread

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          You can continue with your h@moerotic fantasies.....

But it's you getting gang r@pe fvvcked in the ass in that Loma is better than SRR thread
          So you're not even going to try and guess?

What would be your guess, if you had one?

My guess is that you realize a guy who's best win is Bobo Olson isn't worth actually defending. Except that you like his skin tone.

Comment

So you're not even going to try and guess?

What would be your guess, if you had one?

My guess is that you realize a guy who's best win is Bobo Olson isn't worth actually defending. Except that you like his skin tone.
            Guess about what? You're such a pvssy. Bring up some guessing game instead of addressing posts. You little bltch

Once again, there are 10 all time great scalps on SRR resume. You can pick Olsen if you like. Any one of the 10 you pick is still better than any win on Lomachenko's resume, you big dummy
            Last edited by travestyny; 12-15-2019, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• Robinson was acclaimed by almost every trainer, manager, the press etc. as the best fighter they had ever seen in the ring. It's pretty hard to argue against that since their experise predated and post dated Robinson's career. Factoring in his longevity and sheer number of successful wins I don't see anyone surpassing him at least at this point in time. He was a Welterweight that moved up and had a highly sucessfull career above his weight class. There were other great fighters during his time some of them ATGs but Robinson seemed to be the consensus of the boxing insiders in his era to be the cream of the crop. Like I said I can't argue against that.
              Last edited by TonyGe; 12-15-2019, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Guess about what? You're such a pvssy. Bring up some guessing game instead of addressing posts. You little bltch

Once again, there are 10 all time great scalps on SRR resume. You can pick Olsen if you like. Any one of the 10 you pick is still better than any win on Lomachenko's resume, you big dummy

Rigondeaux isn't just better than everyone Robinson faced, he's at least as good as Robinson. Sure, for every bit as entertaining as Robinson was Rigo is NOT. But how much does charisma factor in when your faced is getting shattered?

Show me the footage of Robinson that puts him on par with Rigo. I'd love to see it.

Meanwhile, Loma didn't stop there. He has proceeded to Lightweight where he's hacking down men much bigger than himself. Men much more competent than Maxim. Not hot flashes from the Ukrainian. Just stellar performances that put Robinson's decades-long career to shame.

If you can't appreciate the difference in skill, Boxing isn't for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  Robinson was acclaimed by almost every trainer, manager, the press etc. as the best fighter they had ever seen in the ring. It's pretty hard to argue against that since their experise predated and post dated Robinson's career. Factoring in his longevity and sheer number of successful wins I don't see anyone surpassing him at least at this point in time. He was a Welterweight that moved up and had a highly sucessfull career above his weight class. There were other great fighters during his time some of them ATGs but Robinson seemed to be the consensus of the boxing insiders in his era to be the cream of the crop. Like I said I can't argue against that.
                  Gil Clancy, the best trainer ever, said Quarry was the best puncher he ever worked with. Not Foreman, not Valdez, not Griffith. Quarry.

Ray Arcel, the other greatest trainer ever, said Leonard was the best he ever worked with/saw. Not Duran.

Nat Fleischer said.... a lot of weird sh/it.

I think we are all experienced enough to know that trainers/fighters/promoters/journalists/authors propegate lots of B.S. usually by mistake, usually with good intention. But as adults, we should be able to make independent evaluations of hard evidence.

The evidence I have presented shows Lomachenko (whom none of those you refere to have ever seen) is superior to Robinson. Better puncher, better pressue fighter, better footwork, better headmovement, better ring generalship, more heart.

Comment

Gil Clancy, the best trainer ever, said Quarry was the best puncher he ever worked with. Not Foreman, not Valdez, not Griffith. Quarry.

Ray Arcel, the other greatest trainer ever, said Leonard was the best he ever worked with/saw. Not Duran.

Nat Fleischer said.... a lot of weird sh/it.

I think we are all experienced enough to know that trainers/fighters/promoters/journalists/authors propegate lots of B.S. usually by mistake, usually with good intention. But as adults, we should be able to make independent evaluations of hard evidence.

The evidence I have presented shows Lomachenko (whom none of those you refere to have ever seen) is superior to Robinson. Better puncher, better pressue fighter, better footwork, better headmovement, better ring generalship, more heart.
                    Sorry don't agree.. When Lomo gets to 90 it even 50 fights then maybe there is a discussion. I've don't dislike Lomo. I think he's great but I'm not a rabid fanof his . I've defended his loss to Salido numerous times but he's got a long way to go to surpass Robinson.

By the way what is this supposed to mean??
                    "whom none of those you refere to have ever seen"
                    Are you saying I've never seen the fighters that I haven't referred to in my post fight. That hardly makes sense. So specifically which fighters that I didn't mention are the ones I haven't seen?? Oddly formed opinions like this isn't helping to support your argument.

Comment

Rigondeaux isn't just better than everyone Robinson faced, he's at least as good as Robinson. Sure, for every bit as entertaining as Robinson was Rigo is NOT. But how much does charisma factor in when your faced is getting shattered?

Show me the footage of Robinson that puts him on par with Rigo. I'd love to see it.

Meanwhile, Loma didn't stop there. He has proceeded to Lightweight where he's hacking down men much bigger than himself. Men much more competent than Maxim. Not hot flashes from the Ukrainian. Just stellar performances that put Robinson's decades-long career to shame.

If you can't appreciate the difference in skill, Boxing isn't for you.

LMAOOO. Then make a poll and convince us. I'm looking forward to you digging your grave even more. If there was ever any doubt, there isn't any now. You don't know shlt about boxing

Just keep ducking my posts, bltch ass

Comment

Working...
                      X