No announcement yet.

Will You Boycotgtf I aint spel rihgt nah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    In other breaking news Claressa Shields STILL didn't sucker punch anyone.
    - -You the only one suggesting it...hmmm!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
      - -You the only one suggesting it...hmmm!!!
      You called her a Thuggess despite her trying to defuse the situation and even walking away from it. And despite her not being the sucker puncher.

What exactly is your problem?

Comment

You called her a Thuggess despite her trying to defuse the situation and even walking away from it. And despite her not being the sucker puncher.

What exactly is your problem?
        - -Could care less the details. That's for a court of law to determine.

And I have no prob calling a thuggess a Thuggess anymore tha a rose a rose.

Her entourage!!!

Comment

- -Could care less the details. That's for a court of law to determine.

And I have no prob calling a thuggess a Thuggess anymore tha a rose a rose.

Her entourage!!!
          Yes, let's not bother with silly things like facts and details. That way you can continue to live in your own little fantasy world.

Comment

Yes, let's not bother with silly things like facts and details. That way you can continue to live in your own little fantasy world.
            - -Yup, being a thug hurts you too. Your choice, so live with it.

You need a few Thugs Anonymous counseling sessions to sooth your inner sissy?

Comment

- -Yup, being a thug hurts you too. Your choice, so live with it.

You need a few Thugs Anonymous counseling sessions to sooth your inner sissy?
              Naw. Slapping you around in debates is therapy enough.

Comment

• ahhh s h i t!

Shoulder Roll and QueenB going back and fourth... But QueenB coming hard with the Gertrude Stein! Better run and take cover cause they have a saying in the streets of New Mexico...You want to "where you from Cuz?" a guy you Georgia Okeefe them. But if you gonna draw down... its Gerty and the rest of the Bohos!

Comment

• I guess crash dummy Chicken Spence has him another ready-made excuse now, at least as far as most of you jokers are concerned, eh? He will avoid Crawford and I will still avoid giving him any money.

Comment

• Not even a whisper about Crawford/Spence. You boys had ought to be ashamed of yourselves if you pay for that fight 2 or 3 years from now. But most of you will.

Comment

• Spence was in a car accident. You want him to hop right out of his hospital bed and fight Crawford just to make you happy?

Why isn't Crawford fighting someone good in the meantime to get his profile up while Spence recovers? Instead we're getting a terrible in-house mismatch with Kavaliuskas.

Comment

Working...
                      X