Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will You Boycotgtf I aint spel rihgt nah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, we will not have to worry about boycotting Spence fights for a while. When he finally comes back maybe he will seek Crawford's title.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
      - -Multi media reports say so, ie more than say you exist.
      Post some links to these multiple media reports that claim Claressa sent her brother to sucker punch Bashir.

Prove your assertions.

Comment

- -Saint Claressa sent her equally low brow bro to do the time for the crime...only in boxing!!!
        How would Shields exactly have done that? Did she pull him over during some period of the weight in? Did she wink wink nudge nudge?

Full disclosure: I see Shields during the confrontation with Bashir and his sister, I see her acting to stop the beef...I hear Bashir talking and i see shield's sister pushed off stage...Now its interesting to me that when Shield's sister was actually kind of grabbed by the other woman, she was not aggressive. No...."Get your hands off of me!!" etc. So up to this point I see a beef that was descalated.

So... my understanding is that Bashir was attacked fairly soon thereafter, with no real time to launch a planned attack from Shields. Not saying hypothetically it could not have been Sheild's sister. But the sister seemed cooperative with the attractive woman that put hands on her (nicely but never the less...) and got her moving.

So Shields seemed to want to break the situation off, shield's sister seemed complacent to let sleeping dogs lie, only Bashir kept up the verbal haraung. We know that Bashir did not deck himself... It strange there were no witnesses. Though someone was seen running. And the brother is a prime suspect from what I understand.

Finally: no pressed charges? That is strange to me as well. But thats what we have as facts.

Why would anyone make assumptions here? Its horrible that Bashir was injured so badly, but he was partially responsible...bashir behaved like a thug and a crude individual, not shields...that seems to also escape many people. karma is not the pretty, Indian flowers scented box that comes with milk and honey that people like to believe...In this case Bashir behaved badly, as did the sister, and his payback was to our understanding excessive. I get that. But this situation is different than the sensational way it is portrayed and the evidence of that is in the details:

1) No charges have been pressed

2) No witnesses no suspect identified by a police agency as of the time of this post...I have not checked this morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Post some links to these multiple media reports that claim Claressa sent her brother to sucker punch Bashir.

Prove your assertions.
          - -Prove you ain't a bot.

Comment

- -Prove you ain't a bot.
            So you can't actually prove what you're babbling about? What a surprise.

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
            Well, we will not have to worry about boycotting Spence fights for a while. When he finally comes back maybe he will seek Crawford's title.
            You can still boycott Arum until he gives us Lomachenko vs Devin Haney.

Telling Haney that he can't get that fight because he signed with the wrong company is unconscionable.
            Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 10-12-2019, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• Boycotting Arum is no problem either.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                So you can't actually prove what you're babbling about? What a surprise.

You can still boycott Arum until he gives us Lomachenko vs Devin Haney.

Telling Haney that he can't get that fight because he signed with the wrong company is unconscionable.
                - -Whoo Haney?

Any relation to Lon Chaney?

This a bot screening question.

Maybe you scrot?

Comment

• Spence released from hospital today and says he is a beast and not afraid of cars at all, though he still cowers at the surname Crawford.

Boycott this craven braggart, by bellowing buggery, lads!

Comment

• - -Felon out on probation and bro of Princess Thuggess charged in the sucker punching assault on Bashir.

The commentary ain't exactly the milk of his mothers kindness. Open and shut case.

https://*********.com/charges-filed-...r-bashir/58081

Comment

- -Felon out on probation and bro of Princess Thuggess charged in the sucker punching assault on Bashir.

The commentary ain't exactly the milk of his mothers kindness. Open and shut case.

https://*********.com/charges-filed-...r-bashir/58081
                      In other breaking news Claressa Shields STILL didn't sucker punch anyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X