This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    fury is the one who has been banned for ped use....not wilder , Joshua or Lewis ....you can’t just add stories to suit your agenda.
    And no fury is not even in the top 100 all time list.
    What a ridiculous to say about a fighter that has just beaten one of the worst American heavyweight champions ever.
    If fury beats Joshua , then go’s on to beat usyk and then he demolishes a new lion like Dubois then we can start talking All time rankings but not when his fight before last was a gift win against a top 30 ranked heavyweight in wallin.
    Beam me up
    It's adorable knowing you wrote that believing it was an informed post.

Maybe get out of your mom's basement and live a little. Join a gym. Workout. Make friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
      It's adorable knowing you wrote that believing it was an informed post.

Maybe get out of your mom's basement and live a little. Join a gym. Workout. Make friends.
      gumbo I’ve just owned you Accept it...as for working out boxed for 14 years son , gym 4 times a week up till this virus and had more rusty trombones from growlers you than you could ever dream.
      Stating facts son and you trying to make a fury in to an all times great shows what a Gurner you are.....beam me up scotty

Comment

- -Here's the new IBRO P4P ratings for all U squabblers. I was more in tune with all their ratings 15 yrs ago than these, but here 'tis anyway:

http://www.ibroresearch.com/2020/03/pound-for-pound-2/

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
          - -Here's the new IBRO P4P ratings for all U squabblers. I was more in tune with all their ratings 15 yrs ago than these, but here 'tis anyway:

http://www.ibroresearch.com/2020/03/pound-for-pound-2/
          And what "Research" is done to construct this list!?

It's too shoddy for it to be worth my time to investigate it.

Really, that's a sh.itty list. It has lots of famous names, but no real logic behind it other than: "here's a bunch of guys I hear mentioned regularly".

LOL Robinson punked to Joey fookin Maxim.

Ali got raped by Joe "I like to walk into power punches" Frazier.

Langford is a knock-off Kimbo Slice.

Who did Armstrong beat? I know he struggled with a fat Wolgast. Maybe Macho Cmaacho should take the top slot then?

I know logic hasn't been your thing since you had your own teeth to chew food. But it's nice to think you'll give a reasonable answer for once.
          Last edited by Rusty Tromboni; 04-15-2020, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
            gumbo I’ve just owned you Accept it...as for working out boxed for 14 years son , gym 4 times a week up till this virus and had more rusty trombones from growlers you than you could ever dream.
            Stating facts son and you trying to make a fury in to an all times great shows what a Gurner you are.....beam me up scotty
            So ever since you were legally prohibted from living near Middle Schools, you decided the Boxing Gym would be the best place to stand around with your hand in your pants watching boys get sweaty?

Fury is a marvelous fighter. Your inability to recognize that is indefensible. You're another armchair quarterback cuck.

here's a tip from a dude who's athelticism and hard work got him PAID to go to a really good college (ya know, where smart people get degrees and become the bosses of numbnuts like you). PEDs are relatively easy to hide if you know what your doing and the testing isn't too intesne. Look up a dude named Lance Armstrong. Very famous. He was a living legend as a cyclist about the time you were born. As an adult to help you if the reading is too difficult. But basically you'll see the lengths the authorities went to to "prove" his very conspicuous cheating. There are other athletes to research as well: Barry Bonds, Marion Jones.

Fury got pinched because he didn't know what he was doing. Beyonce magically packed on 15+ pounds for the rematch and no one was incredulous at to its being all natural?

Really, if you spent any time as a meaningful athelte, none of this would surprise you. PEDs were fairly well acepted tfor years, not only because competitors are expected and understood to take every advantage they can. Remember we had a President Jeffrson, he said, "The harder I work, the luckier I get". But also, ahteltes would suffer tremendously. Sports were no where near as safe, and medicine no where near as developed. PEDs were often seen as a mitigation of the injury and abuse sustained from high level performance.

And of course, the better an athlete does. The more famous he gets. The more money he makes. It was a financial matter. That's why Pro-Wrestlers and American Gladitaors got away with using steroids: it was for entertainment, not competition. The goal of making money wasn't based on outcomes dependent on fairness, but the drama of the event.

Attitudes changed over time, and testing has gotten better. If you knew sports, but espeically combat sports, the change is ridiculously conspicuous.

Sorry if this has been a little rough on you, kiddo. But you chose to come here. You know this ain't Chucky Cheese's.

Comment

And what "Research" is done to construct this list!?

It's too shoddy for it to be worth my time to investigate it.

Really, that's a sh.itty list. It has lots of famous names, but no real logic behind it other than: "here's a bunch of guys I hear mentioned regularly".

LOL Robinson punked to Joey fookin Maxim.

Ali got raped by Joe "I like to walk into power punches" Frazier.

Langford is a knock-off Kimbo Slice.

Who did Armstrong beat? I know he struggled with a fat Wolgast. Maybe Macho Cmaacho should take the top slot then?

I know logic hasn't been your thing since you had your own teeth to chew food. But it's nice to think you'll give a reasonable answer for once.
              - -U splatter painting logic lame as U 'rasslin', but good for guffaws all around.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                - -U splatter painting logic lame as U 'rasslin', but good for guffaws all around.
                Why not just admit that I am right, and make it easier for yourself.

If you don't wanna get called out, why say stupid stuff?

Is anything i said wrong?

Is there anyway to defend the IBRO List?

Comment

So ever since you were legally prohibted from living near Middle Schools, you decided the Boxing Gym would be the best place to stand around with your hand in your pants watching boys get sweaty?

Fury is a marvelous fighter. Your inability to recognize that is indefensible. You're another armchair quarterback cuck.

here's a tip from a dude who's athelticism and hard work got him PAID to go to a really good college (ya know, where smart people get degrees and become the bosses of numbnuts like you). PEDs are relatively easy to hide if you know what your doing and the testing isn't too intesne. Look up a dude named Lance Armstrong. Very famous. He was a living legend as a cyclist about the time you were born. As an adult to help you if the reading is too difficult. But basically you'll see the lengths the authorities went to to "prove" his very conspicuous cheating. There are other athletes to research as well: Barry Bonds, Marion Jones.

Fury got pinched because he didn't know what he was doing. Beyonce magically packed on 15+ pounds for the rematch and no one was incredulous at to its being all natural?

Really, if you spent any time as a meaningful athelte, none of this would surprise you. PEDs were fairly well acepted tfor years, not only because competitors are expected and understood to take every advantage they can. Remember we had a President Jeffrson, he said, "The harder I work, the luckier I get". But also, ahteltes would suffer tremendously. Sports were no where near as safe, and medicine no where near as developed. PEDs were often seen as a mitigation of the injury and abuse sustained from high level performance.

And of course, the better an athlete does. The more famous he gets. The more money he makes. It was a financial matter. That's why Pro-Wrestlers and American Gladitaors got away with using steroids: it was for entertainment, not competition. The goal of making money wasn't based on outcomes dependent on fairness, but the drama of the event.

Attitudes changed over time, and testing has gotten better. If you knew sports, but espeically combat sports, the change is ridiculously conspicuous.

Sorry if this has been a little rough on you, kiddo. But you chose to come here. You know this ain't Chucky Cheese's.
                  your a wanker tromboner and only you thing you do is trombone a public toilet cottager....as I said fury is nowhere near an all time great yet....what planet are you on lol
                  All time greats have the George foreman’s , listons, Frazier , Holyfields and Tyson’s on them ....not just a 40 year old klitchcko and a Derek chisora...get a grip tromboner before I slap some sense back in to you ffs

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    This is my top 20 list, which will remain fluid, that way adjustments can be made over time.

1- Ray Robinson

2- Willie Pep

3- Archie Moore

4- Ezzard Charles

5- Harry Greb

6- Roberto Duran

7- Henry Armstrong

8- Barney Ross

9- Benny Leonard

10- Sam Langford

11- Mickey Walker

12- Manny Pacquiao

13- Tiger Flowers

14- Jake LaMotta

15- Jack Dempsey

16- Ray Leonard

17- Emile Griffith

18- Gene Tunney

19- Roy Jones Jr

20- Ike Williams

Plenty of honorable mentions who can easily be rotated on or off the list. In no particular order:

Jose Napoles
                    Pernell Whitaker
                    Julio Cesar Chavez Sr
                    Michael Spinks
                    Joe Louis
                    Jimmy McLarnin
                    Joe Gans
                    Charley Burley
                    Sandy Saddler
                    Holman Williams
                    Tony Canzoneri

Post up your lists!
                    So the best heavyweight all time is Jack Dempsey? Not Joe Louis, not Ali, not Larry Holmes, not Lennox Lewis?

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                      So the best heavyweight all time is Jack Dempsey? Not Joe Louis, not Ali, not Larry Holmes, not Lennox Lewis?
                      It’s a P4P list, not a HW list. Langford was also ranked higher in case you forgot he too fought at HW.

Comment

Working...
                      X