No announcement yet.

Who ducked whom: John Sullivan vs. Peter Jackson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
    Rusty you are full of shyt - corbett fought sully 15 months after jackson.

He didnt jump from novice to prime in 8 months and just one fight.

I'm not reading anymore of your lies, you are a racist, sort it out and then come back.
    He's a complete racist scumbag. The only reason I made this thread was to expose his racism. A certified vile piece of shlt who will tell any lie he can to fit his racist agenda.

Comment

shame there is no ignore button, this guy would get it from all.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        He's a complete racist scumbag. The only reason I made this thread was to expose his racism. A certified vile piece of shlt who will tell any lie he can to fit his racist agenda.
        I don't think anyone is interested in your judgements on racism, halfwit. Why don't you get out of here, since you just admitted you make threads just to raise hell. Get lost, punk.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
          I don't think anyone is interested in your judgements on racism, halfwit. Why don't you get out of here, since you just admitted you make threads just to raise hell. Get lost, punk.
          Suck a dlck. Thanks.

Thread is complete as far as I'm concerned anyway.

Comment

Oh, and one more thing for the record. I will stand up and vouch for this thread, in case anyone feels a type of way about why I said I created it.

These boxers gave blood sweat and tears for us. Sure they were paid handsomely, but they also pay a big price.

This is the history section! If you say something that will affect a fighters legacy, be prepared to be called out on it! And be prepared to come with your proof. We owe them at least that much!

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
              That's really insightful. And exactly what this forum is all about. I do genuinely feel bad for Auntie T, but I know he's just trying to be difficult to get attention. If he wanted to honesty discuss some of these matters, the conversations could actually be really productive.

I appreciate what you are saying about the techniques used by Sullivan. It makes sense w/ Boxing still in its infancy, that it was more natural fighting. The throws, the desire to protect the hands, the idea that men were to fight to prove who was superior, as opposed to dancing away.

I always say modern MMA looks more like early Boxing, and this would definitely fit that description. McGregor has had tremendous success against fighters who are much more polished in traditional striking arts and far more experienced in MMA specifically because he doesn't carry their useless baggage. He looks more like a bare-knuckle Boxer than a Queensbury Boxer or Thai Boxer.
              Makes sense about Mcgregor. Its in japanese arts as well...If you ever look at some of the original Kendo tapes, which is done with a bamboo sword (Shinai) there are throws and strikes in the art.

Comment

shame there is no ignore button, this guy would get it from all.
                There should be. I know I used it on him a long time ago.

Comment

Rusty you are full of shyt - corbett fought sully 15 months after jackson.

He didnt jump from novice to prime in 8 months and just one fight.

I'm not reading anymore of your lies, you are a racist, sort it out and then come back.
                  The moderating in this subforum has really gone downhill. Open racism like the kind found in many of Tromboni's posts used to not be tolerated here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    The moderating in this subforum has really gone downhill. Open racism like the kind found in many of Tromboni's posts used to not be tolerated here.
                    Yeah true and what happened to the ignore feature?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                      Yeah true and what happened to the ignore feature?
                      - -Presumably in yer noggin.

If not, check yer nether regions.

Or blame yer parents as last resort.

It happens...

Comment

Working...
                      X