No announcement yet.

Holyfield's body change from Cruiserweight to HW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holyfield's body change from Cruiserweight to HW

Last edited by sentax; 07-06-2018, 08:49 PM.

Holyfield may b the toughest fighter ever but do u think he was on some deer antlers

Comment

--- I'd say it's possible with a weight lifting regimen to go from what, 187 debut to the 210-215 he fought at without roids.

More damning is some of his trainers and the Mr Field incident AFTER persistent rumors about him.

That's only a 12-15% gain over the years. To prove a point on the baseball boards, I engaged in two alternating sets of heavy lifting for six days and rested on Sundays like God. Are my usual modest 3 daily meals with an extra portion of meat to go with my usual beers. After 4 months I'd gained 12% muscle and had created so much testa that I developed a ****y saunter and was itching for a good fight. point proven, I dropped the regimen thou I've maintained the mass with steady maintenance. I was in my early 50s.

Comment

It's almost always the Tyson fanboys who try to discredit Evander by going the PED route, not realizing the hypocrisy as that whole era was simply a steroid era. Lewis, Bowe, Golota, Ibeabuchi all of them. Tyson was far more drugged up than Evander since his mid teens. Evander atleast didn't start going crazy with stuff like HGH untill the early 90s.

15yo Tyson on Cus' HGH-steroid ****tails:

22 yo Evander, son of a preacher man:

If Evander had that early start of drugs like Mike who knows how far he could have gotten. I will tell you: I already consider him the #2 GOAT Heavyweight but there would be no question at all. He'd have spanked Tyson in the 80s, Lewis in the early 90s and he wouldn't have struggled with Bowe.

So I'd say if Evander was on that Tyson PED routine from his mid teens he'd have become the GOAT HW.

Comment

Evander is a legendary Heavyweight Champion.
          He got the most out of his limited body , what I mean
          Not long armed, or tremendous punching power, but he did whatever he had to do inside the ring to win. I had the privilege to see 3 times live
          The first Time was in Atlantic City in a 10 round battle vs Ray Mercer and it was a very underrated fight, YouTube it, 8th round Ray takes a knee, first time off his feet. The other 2 fights were at the Garden vs Lennox Lewis in the worst decision ever a Draw , very one sided, and last but not the very least the Heavyweight triple header at MSG vs Bobby Czyz, the real deal didn’t look that good in the fight intact he was so lackluster Don King figured he deserved a shot at the title, The rest is history Tyson KO in 10. Holyfield would butt, elbow, forearm, hold & hit, He did what he did to win. In my eyes he’s a Legend, Top 10 all time HWT Champion, no doubt. The 3 Bowe Fights, WOW. Great stuff folks. So enough about the steroid stuff, Evander always fought hard, and as a paying customer you got your moneys worth every time.
          And that’s that

Comment

Originally posted by clemenza View Post
            Evander is a legendary Heavyweight Champion.
            He got the most out of his limited body , what I mean
            Not long armed, or tremendous punching power, but he did whatever he had to do inside the ring to win. I had the privilege to see 3 times live
            The first Time was in Atlantic City in a 10 round battle vs Ray Mercer and it was a very underrated fight, YouTube it, 8th round Ray takes a knee, first time off his feet. The other 2 fights were at the Garden vs Lennox Lewis in the worst decision ever a Draw , very one sided, and last but not the very least the Heavyweight triple header at MSG vs Bobby Czyz, the real deal didn’t look that good in the fight intact he was so lackluster Don King figured he deserved a shot at the title, The rest is history Tyson KO in 10. Holyfield would butt, elbow, forearm, hold & hit, He did what he did to win. In my eyes he’s a Legend, Top 10 all time HWT Champion, no doubt. The 3 Bowe Fights, WOW. Great stuff folks. So enough about the steroid stuff, Evander always fought hard, and as a paying customer you got your moneys worth every time.
            And that’s that
            Actually it was TKO 11.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
              Tyson was far more drugged up than Evander since his mid teens.
              Proof??????????

Comment

Originally posted by sentax View Post
                A pic is worth a thousand words; the Barry Bonds of prize fighting; it's all tainted.

Comment

Steroid bull. Anyone but halfwits has known that for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                    Steroid bull. Anyone but halfwits has known that for a long time.
                    So was Clay.

And yet he was still a glass chinned bum.....

Comment

Working...
                    X