No announcement yet.

Holyfield's body change from Cruiserweight to HW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

--- Just dumb and dimmer with you.

When I was in elementary school and LL baseball, couple of the guys were as big as men and shaved...GIANTS!!!

Then the rest of caught up, and they were still big, but not gigantic.

You lack the logic of deduction by being more inculcated with the steroids and PEDs that you seem to be an expert on.

In short, if all you did was surround yourself with whores, then every woman becomes a whore in your confinement.

Get out and smell the roses. You sound like a drug fiend.

Comment

That's the kind of body you get when you have faith in the Lord.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        And you believe that because he said so? That's not enough for me and anyone who knows about steroids.
        You're just picking and choosing what parts of Tyson's testimony are true with no backing evidence. Either it's all true or it's all false. Tyson wasn't busted for the whizzer, he openly admitted to it.

ANY professional fighter who is forging drug tests in any way is clearly using PED's.
        That's pretty ridiculous. Do you realize that drug tests, test for more than just PED's? Like Cocaine and grass.

The dumbass totally incriminated himself by admitting the fake weiner thing.
        Sounds like you're upset.

Are you 5 years old? You just believe people's claims because they say so?
        Taken out of context. You've surrendered your argument.

Because of the amount of muscle mass he maintained at that weight.
        HGH wasn't really available for use and abuse until 1981. That would make Tyson 15 years old. He was reported as 190 lbs and looked like a man in his 20s at just 12 years of age. Why is it so hard to believe that not everyone is confined to certain parameters of bodyweight according to height?

Even more obvious because of the fact that he did it without doing any weight training
        You don't know that. At 13 he benched 200+ lbs.

his skull had a freakish, gigantism type of shape to it
        No it didn't. Having a big head wouldn't make someone a juicer anyway.

he could recover so quickly with such rigorous and frequent mass calorie burning training.
        What was his exact routine?

And he was at that weight already at 13, not just 17. Look at him even back then, he was no fat kid.
        12 years old actually.

It's also the years when males are still in early development and have not reached anywhere near their adult muscle mass and bone thickness.
        Depends on genetics. Some people stop growing early. Others keep growing well into their 20s. Shannon Briggs (who's 6'4 280 lbs) said he remembers Tyson was a big kid that always had cookies. Sounds like he hit puberty early. That's not uncommon at all. You act like Tyson looked like some Ancient Greek statue at 15. He looked average in terms of aesthetics.

No natural human being has that kind of mass at Tyson's age. Actually even adult humans can't get Tyson's 16/17 yo body without drugs.
        This has been a pretty funny read I must say. Thanks for the comic relief haha. How do you explain James J. Jeffries?

http://static.boxrec.com/b/b4/JeffJeff.jpg

He was 6' 230 lbs in the 1890s-1900s. What steroids was he taking?

Weren't you extremely skinny for your height? I would think Tyson the HGH/steroids experiment headed by Cus would inspire you to do the same.
        No, I was average in height and weight. Now I'm above average.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post

You don't know that. At 13 he benched 200+ lbs.

I remember watching some video where I thought Tyson was 21 and he was actually 15 and looked like a man.

Comment

Working...
          X