Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
    Your mother or father or whoever taught you respect drooped the ball

Respect your elders
    Respect is earned, not just given to douchebags because they're older. What's the difference between a 20 year old that acts like a ****head and a 70 year old that acts like a ****head? Absolutely nothing, only the 70 year old has been doing it for much longer.

Did you even read what I was replying to? That ******* reacted with hostility right off the bat just because I disagreed with him.

I don't have to explain myself to you though. If you want to cry just because a baby boomer got his feelings hurt after being a punk then you can **** off too.

Comment

Your mother or father or whoever taught you respect drooped the ball
      So did your English teacher.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
        Respect is earned, not just given to douchebags because they're older. What's the difference between a 20 year old that acts like a ****head and a 70 year old that acts like a ****head? Absolutely nothing, only the 70 year old has been doing it for much longer.

Did you even read what I was replying to? That ******* reacted with hostility right off the bat just because I disagreed with him.

I don't have to explain myself to you though. If you want to cry just because a baby boomer got his feelings hurt after being a punk then you can **** off too.
        I just remember him calling you son, not reacting with hostility. Irregardless of what you think about a person, you should respect their age. Your presence here, comparing Lomas step to any step Tyson did, doesn't really belong in the conversation. Here's another note, douchebag, is a word used by likewise.

Comment

I just remember him calling you son, not reacting with hostility. Irregardless of what you think about a person, you should respect their age.
          He said: "You can't read. You mouth the words of a post then go ahead and say your first impression anyway."

You clearly are on some bs. Your age doesn't earn you a DAMN thing in terms of respect. Enough of this baby boomer dogma. Your generation ruined this country with greed and corruption. I'll show no respect to someone who doesn't treat others with common courtesy.

Your presence here, comparing Lomas step to any step Tyson did, doesn't really belong in the conversation.
          You're incorrect. Do you think Loma is lightyears above Tyson? I provided proof of Tyson doing the same thing and I've even seen fighters at my gym being taught it.

Here's another note, douchebag, is a word used by likewise.
          Wrong.

Comment

Settle down, Mojo. That is not a request, boy. You will do as instructed. I did not spank you hard, so quit yer squallin'.

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
              Loma is a 12-1 pro. One would really need be a fan boy of exceptional proportions to be overly impressed by anything he did in the ring. To me at this point he is just a quick tricky southpaw.
              People like you are ignorant clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
                He said: "You can't read. You mouth the words of a post then go ahead and say your first impression anyway."

You clearly are on some bs. Your age doesn't earn you a DAMN thing in terms of respect. Enough of this baby boomer dogma. Your generation ruined this country with greed and corruption. I'll show no respect to someone who doesn't treat others with common courtesy.

You're incorrect. Do you think Loma is lightyears above Tyson? I provided proof of Tyson doing the same thing and I've even seen fighters at my gym being taught it.

Wrong.
                The Loma Tyson comparison is ******. Thanks for the grammar lesson, I'm enlightened now.

Comment

The Loma Tyson comparison is ******.
                  You've waved the white flag. I still stand correct.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                    Settle down, Mojo. That is not a request, boy. You will do as instructed. I did not spank you hard, so quit yer squallin'.
                    All these years on earth and you still think Loma's side step is new. Dumb mother****er.

Comment

After seeing those pics of Oscar in drag, I'm sure he has a patented move called the De La Hoya reach around. Or maybe the DLH Rusty Trombone.

Comment

Working...
                      X