Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump to pardon Jack Johnson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack Johnson was his own man. Simple as that. He didn't disrespect black folks. He didn't bow down to white folks. He lived his life the way he wanted to. He should have been pardoned while he was alive, or better yet, just left to live his life like any other citizen.

Comment

--- Tyny dear, you've gotten so Weensy I can't hear anything but a pipsqueaking...

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Jack Johnson was his own man. Simple as that. He didn't disrespect black folks. He didn't bow down to white folks. He lived his life the way he wanted to. He should have been pardoned while he was alive, or better yet, just left to live his life like any other citizen.
        Thats why some people have an issue with him being pardoned. They feel someone who is still alive should be pardoned.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
          --- Tyny dear, you've gotten so Weensy I can't hear anything but a pipsqueaking...
          WHy are you such a bltch?

Is it because you couldn’t handle the facts about Dempsey?

Too bad you ducked all of the questions I asked you about him and instead went the childish remarks route. But it was funny watching you squirm, duck, and deflect

Hope you learned your lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            Thats why some people have an issue with him being pardoned. They feel someone who is still alive should be pardoned.
            Yea. I have no problem with him being pardoned, but I also don’t pretend it means something. It means absolutely nothing for a dead man to be pardoned. We didn’t need a pardon to know that the motives for the conviction were based in racism.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              Oh, Trump is doing plenty of pardoning of the living as well, pretty much his cronies in the federal government.

Comment

--- Our Civil Rights prez.

My fav JJ story is the night he sauntered into Harlem flashing a big wad bragging about teaching Schmeling how to throw the rights that KOed Louis.

He was saved a beating by two white cops that gave him a safe exit...only in JJ LAND!!!

Comment

Trump is a long pardoning streak as of late. He may pardon Tyson at this rate.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                    Let's burn some cities down in honor of ol' Jack!
                    figures....

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                      Oh, Trump is doing plenty of pardoning of the living as well, pretty much his cronies in the federal government.
                      He was swayed by that rump.

Comment

Working...
                      X