Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ten of the Greatest (smartest)* Fighters AT (no order)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd is a non-heavy with Brittle hands that earned $800 million in a dead sport of Boxing. Brittle hands...boring to watch...Richest man in Boxing.

And let's be honest, he's not an athletic specimen either. Not like Hearns, Ray Leonard or even sweet pea..above average but far from super.

Floyd did all this with his superior brain. Always stayed focus, refrained from drugs and alcohol, went 17 years undefeated at the championship level, had the foresight to leave Arum's millions behind to quadruple his paydays.

Best Record
    Most Number$
    Highest ring IQ

TBE

Comment

this thread is hilarious

10/10

Also investing for an active income > saving

Comment

Ingomar Johansson's mother raised a smart one. Ingo owned a string of used car lots. He lived in Florida because the women were already half undressed. He liked to dip into his concubines three...four times a day.

Comment

''AT''

if may isnt even on the list, well, i cant take that ''AT'' list seriously.

and how smart can a person be if they cant not get hit with every punch ?

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
            Floyd is a non-heavy with Brittle hands that earned $800 million in a dead sport of Boxing. Brittle hands...boring to watch...Richest man in Boxing.

And let's be honest, he's not an athletic specimen either. Not like Hearns, Ray Leonard or even sweet pea..above average but far from super.

Floyd did all this with his superior brain. Always stayed focus, refrained from drugs and alcohol, went 17 years undefeated at the championship level, had the foresight to leave Arum's millions behind to quadruple his paydays.

Best Record
            Most Number$
            Highest ring IQ

TBE
            and he cant read

Comment

Mayweather is barely retired. No one expects him to be broke yet. Give him time. His strip club is a money hog as well. He will never wonder where his next meal is coming from, but that boy is nearly a sure shot to file a chapter 11 someday himself. Some young 'uns on here will be around to witness it. Before too many years pass, Floyd is apt to be doing some serious downsizing of his empire in order to cut back a killing load of expenses. Show cars and properties will be sold off to meet demands. The mejia will have a field day with the story.

He has been punched in the head less than most, I will grant that, but I don't think it takes much for a Mayweather.

How is Floyd doing on the jumbo sports betting? Making a load? Not likely. If he were to quit, that would prove intelligence, assuming he cannot show he is a winner over the bookies.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                Mayweather is barely retired. No one expects him to be broke yet. Give him time. His strip club is a money hog as well. He will never wonder where his next meal is coming from, but that boy is nearly a sure shot to file a chapter 11 someday himself. Some young 'uns on here will be around to witness it. Before too many years pass, Floyd is apt to be doing some serious downsizing of his empire in order to cut back a killing load of expenses. Show cars and properties will be sold off to meet demands. The mejia will have a field day with the story.

He has been punched in the head less than most, I will grant that, but I don't think it takes much for a Mayweather.

How is Floyd doing on the jumbo sports betting? Making a load? Not likely. If he were to quit, that would prove intelligence, assuming he cannot show he is a winner over the bookies.
                Floyd wins his bets!!! i know cause he tole me!! The strip club is to keep sharp sparring. So when he tries to take back ***elry he might have to resort to a few rounds with Bertha.

Comment

Floyd the Greek.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                    Floyd the Greek.
                    Things didn't end too well for poor ole Jimmy The Greek

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                      Things didn't end too well for poor ole Jimmy The Greek
                      For a perfectly logical and correct statement, Jimmy the Greek was criticized, chastised and ostracized

One of the first modern instances I know of political correctness gone wild.

Comment

Working...
                      X