Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robinson or Ali, who's really the greatest?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If they fought h2h I think Floyd would have outboxed him before getting caught and stopped. Robinson was a killer with lethal 2 handed power who came to hurt guys .

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      You just said whole bunch of NOTHING sounding like jim lampley...."He lands a right & another"....nothing landed jim....Like I said, go look at the footage of Walker Smtih Jr & tell me if he is as skilled as T.B.E. imbecile
      Like so many satisfying things in life it is always a pleasure watching a moron have at his moroness Lets see here dips hit.... You accuse me, after explaining something carefully with an example to boot, of saying "nothing" and how do you do this? by simply making accusations and ad hominem attacks with no substance...vis a vis...you say nothing! you give no example what so ever!

Thank you for being the moron you are sir... easy to avoid, like the fat lady at Walmart on the cart.:bukkake:

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReadyTimeBoy View Post
        If they fought h2h I think Floyd would have outboxed him before getting caught and stopped. Robinson was a killer with lethal 2 handed power who came to hurt guys .

Comment

• I guess it was only a matter of time before people started bringing Fl0mo faqqotry into the History Section

Comment

• Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
            Funny how a person who writes such an incredibly stupid and out of context "comment" has, at the moment I am writing this, 21 points in positive reputation.

I hope those points come form intelligent comments completely different from the utter stupid one quoted above.

BTW the only thing that your man crush has ever defeated, is the FUN of watching boxing. He may be ranked #1 most boring and cowardly ATG, if they ever create a list of such competitors.

Hello, the subject here is who was better, Robinson or Ali, when the discussion is about your so-loved idol, who BTW has nothing of pretty at all (and I am a woman, If we want to call someone pretty, we could use someone like young De La Hoya or maybe young Canelo for example, but OMG Floyd??? Lol, never ever, the guy is ugly as heck!). Sorry I am straying from the OP's question, but the quoted fool made me, lol.
            Man you stuck on stupid....Floyd is T.B.E. Peace.

Comment

• Oh boy, we got another one guys. Historians...ATTACK. Release the hounds.

Anyway, as much as I love Tony Paige on WFAN, I gotta disagree with him on this one thing and say Robinson is TBE. But no doubt Ali is up there.

Comment

• Ali was the Chinese knockoff of Sugar Ray.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReadyTimeBoy View Post
                  If they fought h2h I think Floyd would have outboxed him before getting caught and stopped. Robinson was a killer with lethal 2 handed power who came to hurt guys .
                  of course if we send floyd back with a time machine robinson has no chance and floyd would outbox him and win every round. but what if SRR was a modern day boxer too? i just don't see him losing to anyone at 147.

Comment

• " robinson has no chance"..............................

Sugar KO's lil' Floyd immediately. Floyd has no power at 147, in fact he barely has 10 fights at 147. When Floyd starts stepping back and goes to the ropes he will be brutally punished. You saw what a club fighter like Maidana did to him just imagine Robinson moving in?
                    He gets destroyed against the greatest fighter/boxer in history to date. Floyds best was at 125-130 not welter he brings no power to that division.

The youth poster on this forum are not fans of boxing their just fanboys of certain fighters that's why the forum has gone down hill lately.

Try studying and researching before flapping your gib.

Ray

Comment

• Hit the books, you bums!

Comment

Working...
                      X