Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dirtiest Boxers of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any one mentioned guys who have used loaded gloves like that fight in new york that basically ended a carreer.

Comment

Which fight was that? I know Margharito was found with plaster of Paris before his fight with Mosley, causing some to call him Margacheato.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        Which fight was that? I know Margharito was found with plaster of Paris before his fight with Mosley, causing some to call him Margacheato.
        Yes I do recall that. The other fight was about 10 to 15 years before that and I believe Panama Lewis may have been suspended as he was in the offending corner.

Comment

You mean when Lewis worked the Luis Resto corner vs. Billy Collins and took the stuffing out of the gloves so Resto could win?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            You mean when Lewis worked the Luis Resto corner vs. Billy Collins and took the stuffing out of the gloves so Resto could win?
            Yes I believe that was exactly the fight I was thinking of. I believe Billy's life was destroyed after that fight. Very Sad to see that kind of tactic's used .

Comment

Abner mares anyone?! Man hit agbeko low continuously. Andrew golota 100% is the dirtiest fighter, sandy saddler another one. Hopkins was the "best" dirtiest fighter, he turned dirty fighting into an art... hit on the blind side masterfully lol

Comment

Actually.... Luis Alberto Lazarte. Thread closed.

Comment

Working...
                X