No announcement yet.

The Brown Bomber vs The Brockton Blockbuster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roscoe337 View Post
    Hey Shoulder Roll yeah its me...I got real busy, we had some real estate stuff that needed immediate attention, finally got that stabilized. I couldn't get into my old account lol. How are you guys doing?
    " Don't know where billeau went to but at least he kept the section glued together with at least valid points , you guys .....not so much "

juggernaut666

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      It's been kind of slow on the History forum to be honest, since guys like you and Iron Dan stopped posting.

The most entertainment we've had is Juggernutz attempting to bully everyone into submission.
      lol. I think Juggy needs a sane voice that agrees with his basic premise. Elroy was not a sane voice! There are guys who think modernity and weight rule the roost. We tend to have some very sharp guys who think otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        " Don't know where billeau went to but at least he kept the section glued together with at least valid points , you guys .....not so much "

juggernaut666
        Hey Juggy how goes it? Did you guys in the Pocanos get this heat wave? Its been hell on earth here is Maryland. This is Billeau, I just have not been able to get back in my account.

Comment

You got that right Kiddo ,the fact remains you put your foot in your mouth only holding your *** in your hand bc you have no balls .... so continue to troll your own thread i pretty much proved my point here ....the END !

P.S Try and stay on track of YOUR OWN thread for future referance !
          Juggy your problem is that you reflect current American values.

The fighters from each era reflect this too. In the old school it was quality over quantity. In other words bigger was not better. Everything today in America is all about jumbo and extra large. The small drink of today was the large of 50 years ago.

Look at shoes for example. In the 1930s for instance shoes were built to last. Today people run through a pair of shoes in a year. People have become so engulfed in making as much money as possible even if that means driving the quality down which forces the consumer to go back sooner to buy more. Large corporations dominate the economy driving out the small business. Small businesses before were concerned about there name and reputation. Now it doesn't matter how bad the products are because you only see that brand advertised everywhere you have nowhere else to go.

This same principle is analogous to boxing. Fighters took there time and got the experience. There were quality trainers who cared about reputation.

Now you can go to any la fitness or whatever and get into a "boxing" class. Coaches (as they are now called) don't have as much experience in boxing if at all on anything above the local amateur level. It is rare to find a coach who has quality experience with elite level fighters. Heavyweights come in at whatever weight they feel like. They no longer represent the masculinity of humans. The heavyweight champion is no longer the top celebrity. Just a simple jester.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            It's been kind of slow on the History forum to be honest, since guys like you and Iron Dan stopped posting.

The most entertainment we've had is Juggernutz attempting to bully everyone into submission.
            Nice avatar man. Was a fan of Jordan Burroughs after watching him win gold in the 2012 Olympics, just heard he lost in the quarters this year though, before the medal round. Heard Claressa Shields is in the gold medal match though in boxing Sunday, so pulling for her again.
            Last edited by Anthony342; 08-21-2016, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
              Both prime

Go.
              bomber. one guy got hit too much and the other guy was joe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                Nice avatar man. Was a fan of Jordan Burroughs after watching him win gold in the 2012 Olympics, just heard he lost in the quarters this year though, before the medal round. Heard Claressa Shields is in the gold medal match though in boxing Sunday, so pulling for her again.
                Thank you.

I love wrestling and boxing, it's a bit heartbreaking to see Burroughs come home without a medal. He's been the best in the world for 5 straight years but this just goes to show that you never know what can happen in combat sports. That's what makes them so great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
                  Juggy your problem is that you reflect current American values.

The fighters from each era reflect this too. In the old school it was quality over quantity. In other words bigger was not better. Everything today in America is all about jumbo and extra large. The small drink of today was the large of 50 years ago.

Look at shoes for example. In the 1930s for instance shoes were built to last. Today people run through a pair of shoes in a year. People have become so engulfed in making as much money as possible even if that means driving the quality down which forces the consumer to go back sooner to buy more. Large corporations dominate the economy driving out the small business. Small businesses before were concerned about there name and reputation. Now it doesn't matter how bad the products are because you only see that brand advertised everywhere you have nowhere else to go.

This same principle is analogous to boxing. Fighters took there time and got the experience. There were quality trainers who cared about reputation.

Now you can go to any la fitness or whatever and get into a "boxing" class. Coaches (as they are now called) don't have as much experience in boxing if at all on anything above the local amateur level. It is rare to find a coach who has quality experience with elite level fighters. Heavyweights come in at whatever weight they feel like. They no longer represent the masculinity of humans. The heavyweight champion is no longer the top celebrity. Just a simple jester.
                  I'll tell you what i'll post a vid after i come too maybe a mid week status or so .. .....billeau knows me and knows i dont bluff .... im the guy who doesnt represent anything a mere fictional character , i know what the human bodies capable of to the limit......... i was in science and medical books for attained disceases one shouldn't hsve had closer to death ........... let me tellyou what come and goes its an evil soul soul but a fair one ,thats usually uncommon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont follow celebrities do it for your self i was a "FIRST" guinea pig myself pre captain america era where supplements etc were non existing ......im 42 going on 32 ...i wasnt granted a boxing /licence /mma Licence deemmed to dangerous or unsteady.......... i would knock anyone into next year any weight ........i wrote the book on MMA before UFC was even a common name .....ive defeatted guys Wilder fought while he was still going on a school bus ive put down guys like Shaq O"neal in strength contest way back in 1999......

I was once asked to sit at a table with Frank Dux while Muhammed Aliwas awarded a martial arts hall of fame ceremonial award .......point being ...the human make up doesnt change .....people just get nicer maybe , dont mistake nice for soft in the end its only you i dont reflect anything but me which is scary ,ones self is what you fight with your entire life ! ...shoes are better ,cars etc...today be happy with better products... after the vid i think you'll see see im either insane or actually real?...maybe both !!!!
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-21-2016, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe337 View Post
                    Hey Juggy how goes it? Did you guys in the Pocanos get this heat wave? Its been hell on earth here is Maryland. This is Billeau, I just have not been able to get back in my account.
                    I sit in 90 degree room 90 % of the time ,its part of the training ...went to beer fest and drank 5 belgian beers so im still loaded ....when r you comming down ? Offer still stands .

Comment

I'll tell you what i'll post a vid after i come too maybe a mid week status or so .. .....billeau knows me and knows i dont bluff .... im the guy who doesnt represent anything a mere fictional character , i know what the human bodies capable of to the limit......... i was in science and medical books for attained disceases one shouldn't hsve had closer to death ........... let me tellyou what come and goes its an evil soul soul but a fair one ,thats usually uncommon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont follow celebrities do it for your self i was a "FIRST" guinea pig myself pre captain america era where supplements etc were non existing ......im 42 going on 32 ...i wasnt granted a boxing /licence /mma Licence deemmed to dangerous or unsteady.......... i would knock anyone into next year any weight ........i wrote the book on MMA before UFC was even a common name .....ive defeatted guys Wilder fought while he was still going on a school bus ive put down guys like Shaq O"neal in strength contest way back in 1999......

I was once asked to sit at a table with Frank Dux while Muhammed Aliwas awarded a martial arts hall of fame ceremonial award .......point being ...the human make up doesnt change .....people just get nicer maybe , dont mistake nice for soft in the end its only you i dont reflect anything but me which is scary ,ones self is what you fight with your entire life ! ...shoes are better ,cars etc...today be happy with better products... after the vid i think you'll see see im either insane or actually real?...maybe both !!!!
                      I look forward to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X