No announcement yet.

The Brown Bomber vs The Brockton Blockbuster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
    Waiting for you to put up your video is like watching the new trilogy of Star Wars Episodes.

We wait for a long time expecting them to be great but then when we finally see them they are a huge let down.
    True, but the last one was good, a huge improvement.

Comment

In the words of the late Jim Kelly

"You come right out of a comic book!"

Post the video or go do something else.
      Sounds like all you have to do is post a video of yourself setting foot in many different gyms. That should show him up, according to his own logic.

Comment

In the words of the late Jim Kelly

"You come right out of a comic book!"

Post the video or go do something else.
        You got that right Kiddo ,the fact remains you put your foot in your mouth only holding your *** in your hand bc you have no balls .... so continue to troll your own thread i pretty much proved my point here ....the END !

P.S Try and stay on track of YOUR OWN thread for future referance !
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-17-2016, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• Comic it is to behold that any man with such a meager points tally fancies himself an expert publicly. The tally on me tells the whole story on who the relative expert is. When a man has the points on him I have on me, then he can call himself an expert without being laughed out of the building. I could practically buy a sports car with my tally. Some of these jokers could not pay for their own pacifiers from their paltry accounts.

In the meanwhile, for anyone else who would like to waste my time--I have a major points potfolio to manage, excuse me!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
            Comic it is to behold that any man with such a meager points tally fancies himself an expert publicly. The tally on me tells the whole story on who the relative expert is. When a man has the points on him I have on me, then he can call himself an expert without being laughed out of the building. I could practically buy a sports car with my tally. Some of these jokers could not pay for their own pacifiers from their paltry accounts.

In the meanwhile, for anyone else who would like to waste my time--I have a major points potfolio to manage, excuse me!
            Geez Lefty you became positively Bourgasie since my departure... What happened to the free wheeling, hard drinking Lefty I knew and loved?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe337 View Post
              Geez Lefty you became positively Bourgasie since my departure... What happened to the free wheeling, hard drinking Lefty I knew and loved?
              My points tally could buy and sell a dozen of these youngsters. That mighty tally clearly establishes my expertise.

I still talk to the young people and try to bring them along. I even invited one to my last points party. It has become a neighborhood tradition to come over for a drink and watch my tally change on the monitor at interest time when our party whistles go off. You are a neophyte with a couple of hundred points. I could buy a trillion of you. I still talk to you, though. It is important to encourage our youth. You look up to me now, and such a lofty summit seems unattainable, but I assure that one day you could be the trillionaire assisting a young acolyte toward his points dream.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                My points tally could buy and sell a dozen of these youngsters. That mighty tally clearly establishes my expertise.

I still talk to the young people and try to bring them along. I even invited one to my last points party. It has become a neighborhood tradition to come over for a drink and watch my tally change on the monitor at interest time when our party whistles go off. You are a neophyte with a couple of hundred points. I could buy a trillion of you. I still talk to you, though. It is important to encourage our youth. You look up to me now, and such a lofty summit seems unattainable, but I assure that one day you could be the trillionaire assisting a young acolyte toward his points dream.
                I just can't remember the old password or I might have quite a few myself... This is Billeau Lefty.

Comment

billeau2, a bum, a pretender....a bad speller which is unforgivable. Is it true that Lefty wrote my obituary?
                  Is that really you, billeau2? How have you been?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Is that really you, billeau2? How have you been?
                    Hey Shoulder Roll yeah its me...I got real busy, we had some real estate stuff that needed immediate attention, finally got that stabilized. I couldn't get into my old account lol. How are you guys doing?

Comment

Hey Shoulder Roll yeah its me...I got real busy, we had some real estate stuff that needed immediate attention, finally got that stabilized. I couldn't get into my old account lol. How are you guys doing?
                      It's been kind of slow on the History forum to be honest, since guys like you and Iron Dan stopped posting.

The most entertainment we've had is Juggernutz attempting to bully everyone into submission.

Comment

Working...
                      X