No announcement yet.

The Brown Bomber vs The Brockton Blockbuster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
    I didn't claim you called them facts you actually did when you said the words "Everything I say is fact"
    Everything i say is usually backed up facts with making points more valid ,see how this works and how you couldn't show me ONE post of what you are claiming ?

You clearly said i think my opinions are facts ,its what you back them up with which makes an argument more believable and as stated any point i make to reinforce my opinions are backed usually by quotes /examples and statistics /math of FACTS not off the wall cult followings ,you dont get it keep making b.s up though...this F'ing section....lmao.
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-10-2016, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      Louis by mid rounds tko.....round 8

Rocky wasnt the hardest to hit....was slower, shorter, small reach, less speed....Louis had the edge in accuracy, precision and defense

he beat louis when he was 175 years old!!!!!
      HAHA nice reference. The Brown Bomber, now THAT was a great fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        HAHA nice reference. The Brown Bomber, now THAT was a great fighter.
        Couldn't resist

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Everything i say is usually backed up facts with making points more valid ,see how this works and how you couldn't show me ONE post of what you are claiming ?

You clearly said i think my opinions are facts ,its what you back them up with which makes an argument more believable and as stated any point i make to reinforce my opinions are backed usually by quotes /examples and statistics /math of FACTS not off the wall cult followings ,you dont get it keep making b.s up though...this F'ing section....lmao.
          Uhh what? What I am saying is a good number of posts are opinions. These opinions you are claiming as facts. What else I am saying is that you make opinions off of evidence seen as facts. If they were solid facts then there would be no room for debate. Since every thread you post on turns into an endless debate therefore they are not fact.

Comment

Uhh what? What I am saying is a good number of posts are opinions. These opinions you are claiming as facts. What else I am saying is that you make opinions off of evidence seen as facts. If they were solid facts then there would be no room for debate. Since every thread you post on turns into an endless debate therefore they are not fact.
            so are you saying my real life points that HAPPENED and statistics are made up? lmao

My opinions are supported by my FACTS ,they are still opinions however........

Show me ONE where this has happened that I stated my opinion is fact post or call it quits.....

Comment

'Em boys loves to rassle.

Comment

so are you saying my real life points that HAPPENED and statistics are made up? lmao

My opinions are supported by my FACTS ,they are still opinions however........

Show me ONE where this has happened that I stated my opinion is fact post or call it quits.....
                1. I am saying the exact opposite. I think that is where you are confused. I am saying your opinions are based off of fact. That is why you have an opinion a certain way.

The entire reason this side-conversation is happening is because you said all of your posts are facts.

Here is the quote:

"Everything i state /post is true regarding REAL life things"

Did you somehow forget you posted this?

Comment

1. I am saying the exact opposite. I think that is where you are confused. I am saying your opinions are based off of fact. That is why you have an opinion a certain way.

The entire reason this side-conversation is happening is because you said all of your posts are facts.

Here is the quote:

"Everything i state /post is true regarding REAL life things"

Did you somehow forget you posted this?
                  So can you show me where I said my opinions are facts if not ...please walk....//and yes I did back actual facts ...show me here I didn't I DARE you...

while your at it since I saw you hit A HEAVY BAG ,WOULD YOU THINK corso IS IN THE RIGHT OF WAY...I HOPE SO...B/C IM also LOOKING FOR POSTERS LIKE YOU TO PUMP HIM UP SO I COULS BOOT HIM OFF HERE,THOUGH MY FEELING IS YOU WOULDNT WANT THAT FOR OTHER REASONS...LMSAO

The hard truth is your not that smart,and ive alredy showed that for at least a year....KID...let me tell you something im not CORSO..i'll actually call you on what I see,and ive seen more than enough from a tall twig....do you wish to compare me an you? I would gladly accept...b/c I know CORSO WONT he's a COWARD!

So please shut me up...you cant ...you know wehy? B/c you would have to show a post that supports your beliitling of me...guess what??? your to dumb!
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-13-2016, 12:08 AM.

Comment

So can you show me where I said my opinions are facts if not ...please walk....//and yes I did back actual facts ...show me here I didn't I DARE you...

while your at it since I saw you hit A HEAVY BAG ,WOULD YOU THINK corso IS IN THE RIGHT OF WAY...I HOPE SO...B/C IM also LOOKING FOR POSTERS LIKE YOU TO PUMP HIM UP SO I COULS BOOT HIM OFF HERE,THOUGH MY FEELING IS YOU WOULDNT WANT THAT FOR OTHER REASONS...LMSAO

The hard truth is your not that smart,and ive alredy showed that for at least a year....KID...let me tell you something im not CORSO..i'll actually call you on what I see,and ive seen more than enough from a tall twig....do you wish to compare me an you? I would gladly accept...b/c I know CORSO WONT he's a COWARD!

So please shut me up...you cant ...you know wehy? B/c you would have to show a post that supports your beliitling of me...guess what??? your to dumb!
                    You just exposed yourself as a troll. I just posted the quote and you are blatantly ignoring it and making this entire convo about your beef with Corso. The mere existence of Ray gets you worked up and angry which is pretty depressing tbh.

Everything you say from here on out is therefore invalid.

Goodbye.

Comment

You just exposed yourself as a troll. I just posted the quote and you are blatantly ignoring it and making this entire convo about your beef with Corso. The mere existence of Ray gets you worked up and angry which is pretty depressing tbh.

Everything you say from here on out is therefore invalid.

Goodbye.
                      Ray hates Ray and he has no meaning to me whatsoever aside comedy ,i simply find my name in practically ALL his posts ,which is o.k......the problem is he cant take it when i push back bc hes NOT witty enough thats why he disappears in long intervals and then repeats....You are the one who called him mr ego and such and ray self admits posters LIKE YOU opinions dont count you idiot !

Still waiting on THAT post where i said opinion was FACT......

P.s ...the quote you referanced to is saying REAL LIFE thing are facts EX: Statistics /examles of real fights that happened and REAL LIFE QUOTES ....these are FACTS that i use to support my OPINIONS .....you clown !
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-13-2016, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X