No announcement yet.

The Brown Bomber vs The Brockton Blockbuster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
    Kick my ass verbally or physically??? Sorry Juggynuts but I don't like to pick on the mentally challenged. At least that is the only logical solution that anyone can come up with for why you try to deny something you actually said on here.

Nobody cares about anything you have ever said on here. Sorry to tell you. if you weren't such a hateful person then maybe you would get some respect during your life.

Still waiting on that supposed video you are saying you are going to put up. I have put plenty of videos of myself on here asking for tips/trying to better myself but yet videos of you are nowhere to be found.
    Well if Corso wants to put his membership up..(WHICH HES IGNORED) i'll gladly do it....otherwise well why should I? If you like to take his place well.....hahahahah say good bye to the forum b/c you have NO shot at anything I can do compared to what you are capable of.....name it?Put up or shut up my skinny little friend if im such a non factor here

nobody cares aye?????That's funny b/c ive pretty much ran circles around you and co on this section haven't I? Im not here for MORAL support im a bit more mentally stronger than the likes of you,i post what I post wheather someone agrees or not and as is usually I don't get agrees b/c its the History section which again is fine, I know one thing I didn't claim Lewis to have average skills and Gallento a world beater...that was your BUDDY...pffffffttt...lol

Hateful? Nope that's your gullibility and to agree with someone who didn't even like you and is wronfg almost always himself ( CORSO)...you see characters like him cant really have a grip outside training beginners ,and then it gets better when posters like you ( Dopey ones) add to the nmix.....still waiting on that post ,that you MADE the accusation of....NOT me you imbecile!

Respect during my life? says the kid who has Never fought before or won anything...do you have trophies on ANY sport would you like to make a bet I do?
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-14-2016, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Well if Corso wants to put his membership up..(WHICH HES IGNORED) i'll gladly do it....otherwise well why should I? If you like to take his place well.....hahahahah say good bye to the forum b/c you have NO shot at anything I can do compared to what you are capable of.....name it?Put up or shut up my skinny little friend if im such a non factor here

nobody cares aye?????That's funny b/c ive pretty much ran circles around you and co on this section haven't I? Im not here for MORAL support im a bit more mentally stronger than the likes of you,i post what I post wheather someone agrees or not and as is usually I don't get agrees b/c its the History section which again is fine, I know one thing I didn't claim Lewis to have average skills and Gallento a world beater...that was your BUDDY...pffffffttt...lol

Hateful? Nope that's your gullibility and to agree with someone who didn't even like you and is wronfg almost always himself ( CORSO)...you see characters like him cant really have a grip outside training beginners ,and then it gets better when posters like you ( Dopey ones) add to the nmix.....still waiting on that post ,that you MADE the accusation of....NOT me you imbecile!

Respect during my life? says the kid who has Never fought before or won anything...do you have trophies on ANY sport would you like to make a bet I do?
      Man you really think the things you say are true don't you? Put up a video if you are so sure of yourself. You are all bark and absolutely no bite. You know it, I know it, the entire forum knows it and will continue to as long as you ***** foot around. Me nor anyone that has/will ever lived is scared of you.

All I can say is God be with you.

Comment

Man you really think the things you say are true don't you? Put up a video if you are so sure of yourself. You are all bark and absolutely no bite. You know it, I know it, the entire forum knows it and will continue to as long as you ***** foot around. Me nor anyone that has/will ever lived is scared of you.

All I can say is God be with you.
        If i put up a vid it wouldn't be to REASURE myself ,it would be used as a bullet to rid the Corsos and shoot him down out of here who are absolute garbage on here so i'll wait till he gets dumb enough one day and we will see who leaves the forum .....notice you nor anyone (the few) jokers on here will NEVER want to actually test the theory you just posted ,so who is all talk again ??As stated i will gladly put my membership up against ANYONE of you clowns if i dont get majority positive votes on the NORMAL section of this forum
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-15-2016, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
          The forum dropped off to almost nothing when Billy died and Juggy & a few others were temporarily banned.

The mods decided the beasts had to be unleashed every once in a while to keep attendance up. People like reading his Tom foolery, and understand perfectly what it is.

Betting pools are up and running in almost every state and in several countries on whether he boxes or is a mental patient. Like the Zodiac killer, Juggy has kept the experts mumbling. People want to know is he real. Indeed he is real--foolish.
          Lol. Thanks for the obit Lefty... Doing well, just got a bit put off by how things were going. Hope all is well.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Which Billy died? Do you mean billeau2?
            billeau2, a bum, a pretender....a bad speller which is unforgivable. Is it true that Lefty wrote my obituary?

Comment

If i put up a vid it wouldn't be to REASURE myself ,it would be used as a bullet to rid the Corsos and shoot him down out of here who are absolute garbage on here so i'll wait till he gets dumb enough one day and we will see who leaves the forum .....notice you nor anyone (the few) jokers on here will NEVER want to actually test the theory you just posted ,so who is all talk again ??As stated i will gladly put my membership up against ANYONE of you clowns if i dont get majority positive votes on the NORMAL section of this forum
              Waiting for you to put up your video is like watching the new trilogy of Star Wars Episodes.

We wait for a long time expecting them to be great but then when we finally see them they are a huge let down.

Comment

Waiting for you to put up your video is like watching the new trilogy of Star Wars Episodes.

We wait for a long time expecting them to be great but then when we finally see them they are a huge let down.
                As expected the usual nothing about nothing post from someone who has never even competed before yet still wants to tell others what there skill levels are and evades his OWN trolling ,you wouldn't have the balls to put your OWN membership on the line the WHOLE forum knows that .....sound familiar ?

You've never even been in a gym of ANY kind......you look like someone kidnapped you and starved you for weeks ,a human 6 foot whatever string bean......
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-15-2016, 04:28 PM.

Comment

As expected the usual nothing about nothing post from someone who has never even competed before yet still wants to tell others what there skill levels are and evades his OWN trolling ,you wouldn't have the balls to put your OWN membership on the line the WHOLE forum knows that .....sound familiar ?

You've never even been in a gym of ANY kind......you look like someone kidnapped you and starved you for weeks ,a human 6 foot whatever string bean......
                  Still waiting....

As usual Juggy doesn't live up to his promises. Prove me wrong for once in your life.

Comment

Still waiting....

As usual Juggy doesn't live up to his promises. Prove me wrong for once in your life.
                    Trust me i do promise that when or if Corso gets enough nerv to say yes or yourself i will gladly post a vid ,just say when you want to gamble your membership , you fool ...

Prove you wrong for ONCE ???? Sorry to break the news to you noob but i was invollved in combat sports when mommy still had to wake you up for pre school .how many ACTUAL gyms have you set foot in ?I missed that part ...lol ..Keep in mind Dopey ppl on here have seen me Pic/video who were MORE than impressed so step up grow some or continue to circle jerk "JERK"..
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-15-2016, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      Trust me i do promise that when or if Corso gets enough nerv to say yes or yourself i will gladly post a vid ,just say when you want to gamble your membership , you fool ...

Prove you wrong for ONCE ???? Sorry to break the news to you noob but i was invollved in combat sports when mommy still had to wake you up for pre school .how many ACTUAL gyms have you set foot in ?I missed that part ...lol ..Keep in mind Dopey ppl on here have seen me Pic/video who were MORE than impressed so step up grow some or continue to circle jerk "JERK"..
                      In the words of the late Jim Kelly

"You come right out of a comic book!"

Post the video or go do something else.

Comment

Working...
                      X