No announcement yet.

Who could outbox Vitali?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you 12 years old going on 10?
    Seriously your the dumbest SOB on this forum, you know nothing about boxing.
    To think that Vitali is a more skilled boxer than Ezzard Charles shows exactly
    what you know which is NOTHING!

Nice cartoon as your avatar pic, back to fictional characters? Moron!

6AM and the fish are ready to be caught, later boxing fans you too juggynutz.

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post

Ray

You're a DOPE ...i DARE ANYONE to rank or think EZZARD CHARLES BEATS VITALI ...no one will ray because only YOU are that STUPID!

The only ones that approach your level of stupidity are the ones that actually listen to you ...... and i know theres a few on here but thats on them..This ones even better than YOUR claim that Listons prime was 1965 ,not quite as good as you stating Galento beats VITALI because he took on guys on his PORCH though...

EZZARD CHARLES outpointing VITALI .ALL ABOARD THE CORSO DUMB DUMB TRAIN..anyone?
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-14-2016, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
        You must like long lists.

Lewis
        Tyson
        Ali
        Holmes
        Foreman
        Liston
        Cooney
        Dempsey
        Jack Johnny
        Holyfield
        Jimmy Young
        Frazier
        Marciano?
        Louis
        Tunney?
        Shavers
        Greg Paige
        Ernie Terrell
        Jess Willard
        big Jim Jefferies
        Ray Mercer
        Tommy Gunn
        Ike Ibeabuchi
        Razor Ruddock
        Buster Douglas

Way to go, Igor..., I mean, Vitaly. You are in the neighborhood of a top 25-30 all time heavyweight. A proud showing for any man!
        What a horrendous list. Earnie Shavers outboxes Vitali? Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
          What a horrendous list. Earnie Shavers outboxes Vitali? Seriously?
          Shavers??????What about 200 pound slow footed Zorra Folley? Thats another crack pot on here ,hes probably sitting next to Corso right now in the fishing boat uploading his vast knowledge !
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-14-2016, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Everyone saw my long list of people who would beat Igor. Igor was not much of a boxer, his only skill was using his size. Watching him try to float like a butterfly and sting like a bee was like paying to see horse waltz sideways. You certainly would not call him coordinated, but as promised, he waltzed.

As far as being a better boxer goes, if that is what is meant by who could outbox him, almost everyone in professional boxing gets a free drink. He was truly a lurching, lumbering galoot in a pathetic era. Left over Sam Peter and squalling Arreola. Look what Chris Byrd did. Igor was tough when he was not quitting a fight. He could absorb some punsihment, though, and was a decent hitter, to be fair, mainly just because he was big and strong, not because of good punching technique. His skill level was quite poor, in general. He was like a giant Matinez, but without the flurries and action, just floating, if that is what you want to call it.

To this day, he could whip most people on the forum, and maybe give Juggy's daddy a tussle before he got kayoed like a shivering stiff.

I think Igor beats Tommy Burns. I think he beats Sharkey and Braddock. Igor will beat Ingo and Patterson. Most of the good contenders from Clay's era thrash him. Baer would also chase him down.

The version of Charles that fought Marciano would not beat Igor, but the younger and lighter Charles was a tiger, much faster on his feet, and might well have torn big Igor to bits, though only weighing 175 pounds. He was a master boxer who could suddenly trun vicious attacker. The girly-man style of Igor would force Ezzard to become the attacker. Unless he stands his ground, Igor will be perpetually off balance and unable to land effectively.

Comment

Everyone saw my long list of people who would beat Igor. Igor was not much of a boxer, his only skill was using his size. Watching him try to float like a butterfly and sting like a bee was like paying to see horse waltz sideways. You certainly would not call him coordinated, but as promised, he waltzed.

As far as being a better boxer goes, if that is what is meant by who could outbox him, almost everyone in professional boxing gets a free drink. He was truly a lurching, lumbering galoot in a pathetic era. Left over Sam Peter and squalling Arreola. Look what Chris Byrd did. Igor was tough when he was not quitting a fight. He could absorb some punsihment, though, and was a decent hitter, to be fair, mainly just because he was big and strong, not because of good punching technique. His skill level was quite poor, in general. He was like a giant Matinez, but without the flurries and action, just floating, if that is what you want to call it.

To this day, he could whip most people on the forum, and maybe give Juggy's daddy a tussle before he got kayoed like a shivering stiff.

I think Igor beats Tommy Burns. I think he beats Sharkey and Braddock. Igor will beat Ingo and Patterson. Most of the good contenders from Clay's era thrash him. Baer would also chase him down.

The version of Charles that fought Marciano would not beat Igor, but the younger and lighter Charles was a tiger, much faster on his feet, and might well have torn big Igor to bits, though only weighing 175 pounds. He was a master boxer who could suddenly trun vicious attacker. The girly-man style of Igor would force Ezzard to become the attacker. Unless he stands his ground, Igor will be perpetually off balance and unable to land effectively.
              So it went from BETTER boxer when the thread is who CAN OUT POINT Vitali......and no ,Igor wasno Vitali who you CLAIM is just lumbering which supports how you and Corso are indeed fishing buddies,Zorra Folley was knocked out by light HW Lloyd Marshal who had a 35% k.o percentage and here you are down playing an actual skilled 6'7 giant ,two idiots on the same stupidity level ,though i would place a SMALL bet you are a TAD smarter overall than Corso.."SMALL" .Byrd was down on the score cards
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-14-2016, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Ray
                Pretty good day on the water, Ray. Shall we head in? The satellite connection works good out here. I just fired off a couple of posts to the boxing forum while you were asleep. There's a few of them there who still have Igor rated as a better pure boxer than Ezzard Charles, but most of the boys are teachable. We have one in class who likes to act out, but I think he will be all right. They have suspended him from school several times in the recent past. He is the same one you gave a paddling to, if you remember. I know you are wondering what he is still doing there. He promised to leave if you thrashed him, and you did. Somebody else is using Juggy's old name, I guess, for he always touted himself as a man of honor. Well, crank that motor up, senor, let's get off this ocean.
                Last edited by The Old LefHook; 05-14-2016, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Pretty good day on the water, Ray. Shall we head in? The satellite connection works good out here. I just fired off a couple of posts to the boxing forum while you were asleep. There's a few of them there who still have Igor rated as a better pure boxer than Ezzard Charles, but most of the boys are teachable. We have one in class who likes to act out, but I think he will be all right. They have suspended him from school several times in the recent past. He is the same one you gave a paddling, if you remember. I know you are wondering what he is still doing there. He promised to leave if you thrashed him, and you did. Somebody else is using Juggy's old name, I guess, for he always touted himself as a man of honor. Well, crank that motor up, senor, let's get off this ocean.
                  Corso wouldn't take my challenge he AVOIDED ibc he KNOWS ican get pro boxers who know me on here and he would be waving bye bye to the FEW idiots who actually like him on here like yourself !

Shavers?Folley ? ...IGOR what????? :*******:AZZHOLE
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-14-2016, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Try to grasp my point here moron!!!
                    I wasn't saying who could win over another, I was stating talent level and skill level. Viali is a nobody compared to Charles.

As to your challenge go ahead and have someone post about you, make sure they have a "real name" unlike you and your uncle "noname" your daddy the world wide judo competitor and the nameless Wlad spar partner YOU ko'd!

I posted sports articles about me and my amateur team, signing with Ali productions and working for To Tip Boxing of Milan Italy via Johnny Boz.
                    My gym opened in 1969 and remains opened and run by a student member who started with me in 1981.

You on the other hand are named Juggysomething, you offer no proof of any connection to boxing other than a story about going to a boxing dinner for Ali or Tyson. No proof of that either! Your a LIAR and a FOOL!
                    At least the character known as elroy kept his word when I proved my association to the sport. Juggy needs this forum for attention so bad even if it is all negative responses he won't own up to the original deal once I posted a few articles about me.

Juggynutz the biggest cartoon character on here, all hot air all of the time!

Ray

Comment

Try to grasp my point here moron!!!
                      I wasn't saying who could win over another, I was stating talent level and skill level. Viali is a nobody compared to Charles.

As to your challenge go ahead and have someone post about you, make sure they have a "real name" unlike you and your uncle "noname" your daddy the world wide judo competitor and the nameless Wlad spar partner YOU ko'd!

I posted sports articles about me and my amateur team, signing with Ali productions and working for To Tip Boxing of Milan Italy via Johnny Boz.
                      My gym opened in 1969 and remains opened and run by a student member who started with me in 1981.

You on the other hand are named Juggysomething, you offer no proof of any connection to boxing other than a story about going to a boxing dinner for Ali or Tyson. No proof of that either! Your a LIAR and a FOOL!
                      At least the character known as elroy kept his word when I proved my association to the sport. Juggy needs this forum for attention so bad even if it is all negative responses he won't own up to the original deal once I posted a few articles about me.

Juggynutz the biggest cartoon character on here, all hot air all of the time!

Ray
                      It is beautiful, though, it gives me a tickle to hear how great Igor was.

Jughead is going to post fighters who know him. What's that? They have seen him sparring around the gym or something? I've showered with this guy? You produced dated articles and other documentation. Now Juggy figures to call it square if he can produce a screenshot of a gym club card and the word of a known fighter that what? They tip the same towel boy? No, no. That he saw him fell Vlad's sparring partner with thunderous punching, if he will just endorse the prepared the statement he is then handed, just as a joke, the whole thing, you understand.

The boy's dream is still for you to leave the forum in abject shame, sir, in a farewell post proclaiming his genius. Think of it, Ray, you could be the first to proclaim his genius.

You do not even have to leave the forum to do that, you could be first anyway. I am tempted myself. I always wanted to be first at something big.
                      Last edited by The Old LefHook; 05-16-2016, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X