No announcement yet.

Who could outbox Vitali?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Guys who could comfortably outbox Vitali would be quick guys, great at getting in and out of range with a decent enough size of their own, so I'd say Ali and possibly Holmes (not as quick on his feet or with his hands) and Holyfield.

Lewis can have a great big man fight with Vitali, which they did in reality. If the cut had never happened, I think Vitalis chin and superior punches would have won him the fight but Lewis always has a shout.

Other than that, there is no one else really. Other guys are a combination of being too small and not having enough speed and/or skill. Some guys would have been chin checked too.

Tyson would have had a great shout just because of his own speed and power but he lacks real heart and grit and if Vitali is focused and lands enough, he would break Tysons heart.
    Pretty fair assessment. I agree

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      What about Tyson Fury? Taller and bigger than Vitali, constantly moving, can take a shot and go 12 rounds with a full gas tank.
      Can take a shot????????

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        Can take a shot????????
        He took a couple of power shots from Wlad well, and Vitali is the brother with less power and more volume.

Comment

He took a couple of power shots from Wlad well, and Vitali is the brother with less power and more volume.
          Being put hard on your azz by a light hitting cruiserweight does not qualify you as "takes a good shot".

Comment

Being put hard on your azz by a light hitting cruiserweight does not qualify you as "takes a good shot".
            You know how quickly he recovered from those. He has a Manuel Marquez type of chin I believe. Can take a hard shot, sometimes could go down but recovers very well.

Comment

You know how quickly he recovered from those. He has a Manuel Marquez type of chin I believe. Can take a hard shot, sometimes could go down but recovers very well.
              If Fury goes down like that vs a quality fighter, he's done! KO waiting to happen.

Comment

If Fury goes down like that vs a quality fighter, he's done! KO waiting to happen.
                I guess that theory didn't care about that when Wlad couldn't even stun him after he hit Fury with some of his best shots in the 12th.

Comment

i see bowe handling vitali.

Comment

I guess that theory didn't care about that when Wlad couldn't even stun him after he hit Fury with some of his best shots in the 12th.
                    You actually think that those were some of Wlads best shots? Fury isn't anything special, but what he does is use his size advantage very, very well. He also moves pretty well given his size, but that's it. The first quality heavy weight that fights an aggressive fight is gonna put Furys lights out. Bet the farm on it.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                      i see bowe handling vitali.
                      At his best? Probably

Comment

Working...
                      X