No announcement yet.

Heavyweights who beat prime World Class Opposition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abdelfadeel View Post
    What ATGs did Lewis beat who weren't shot? I'll be in for a long wait I guess.

Hi Sony nice alt. Very creative.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
      skip the excuses..what is it you are trying to prove here?.. David Tua was over 250lbs entering the ring to fight Lewis. His prime career fight against Ibeabuchi he weighed 225lb.. Let's be fair and honest here, Tua was far from "PRIME" the night he fought Lennox Lewis.
      here we go!!! Better get your alt! By the way Tua weighed 245 for the fight, and lewis was 35 years old...so more bs and lies and that is the difference, you are a lyer and its been proven.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/g...ua-624192.html

See section on Tua's weight for the fight.

http://www.thesweetscience.com/news/...l-from-day-one

Another article indicating Tua's weight for the fight at 245

Youve been officially owned you are now property of Bill Sonny

At least Elroy was nebulous enough not to lie about a fact that could easily be discovered....

By the way folks I ain't gonna look it up but I doubt Tua was 225 for Ibuechi.Actually Tua was 226 officially.
      Last edited by billeau2; 02-12-2016, 07:46 PM.

Comment

What's the point of this thread???

You could have just looked up everyone's records and answered your own thread

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          Oh definitely the last one....but don't tell anyone. You hurted my feewings by saying things about Lewis!!!

The thread is just a shell game to repeat the same tired BS Sonny. I also did technically address the thread, I answered both questions and even predicted, correctly I might add, what your next checker move would be.

I even gave it to you under your "new goalpost" definition...I gave you world class fighters and prime fighters both, see Im a good man Sonny!
          lol... Bill, this is what you posted:

lewis beat

Morrison

Razor Rudock

Evander Holyfield

Tua

Vitalie Klitsko

The foul pole

Thats some of them...Some of them not all.

Are you claiming those fighters to be "Prime World Class Opposition"? The night they fought Lennox Lewis?....

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            here we go!!! Better get your alt! By the way Tua weighed 245 for the fight, and lewis was 35 years old...so more bs and lies and that is the difference, you are a lyer and its been proven.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/g...ua-624192.html

See section on Tua's weight for the fight.

http://www.thesweetscience.com/news/...l-from-day-one

Another article indicating Tua's weight for the fight at 245

Youve been officially owned you are now property of Bill Sonny

At least Elroy was nebulous enough not to lie about a fact that could easily be discovered....

By the way folks I ain't gonna look it up but I doubt Tua was 225 for Ibuechi.Actually Tua was 226 officially.
            Tua entered the ring weighing well over 250lbs.. Are you claiming Tua weighing 245lbs is PRIME ?.... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              What's the point of this thread???

You could have just looked up everyone's records and answered your own thread
              The point of this thread?.. it is very enjoyable, i have not enjoyed a thread as much in ages. As i have pointed out during this thread, JAB, Bill, Scott & Co.. whenever a thread on the forum mentions Lewis, they attack the posters, in an attempt to STOP any scrutinizing of his woefully dodgy career. They are trying their best to close down this thread, but it is only early day's yet. I still have another 30+ Heavyweight champions to look at, then finalize the historical standings..

Comment

The answer is none. But JAB, Scott, Joseph & Co won't answer your post. They would rather try to assassinate you personally. Try to make out that you are some kinda fool, who cannot be taken seriously, and knows nothing about boxing. They will try to make out their wors is God lol

Their ATG Top 10 Heavyweight posts tell you all you need to know, about their actions on this forum with regards to Lennox Lewis, and posts concerning his career.
                And now he's talking to himself.
                A total lunatic.

I'm going to ignore this idiot as there is no point engaging in any dialogue with him.
                He lies that he has posted up links
                He puts words in your mouth
                He doesn't believe in debate he just wants a captive audience for his monologues
                He's a fantasist with his 20,000 boxing films

Comment

Sonnyboyx2, please see my sig

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    Sonnyboyx2, please see my sig
                    I love the video in your sig, it reminds me of when journeyman Hasim Rahman poleaxed Lennox Lewis in Africa. Lewis went down almost identically, to the guy in your video. lol... i cannot recall Rahman ever poleaxing any other opponent, like he did Lewis. Oliver McCall was the same, he poleaxed Lewis, yet never any other opponent... but great video

Comment

I love the video in your sig, it reminds me of when journeyman Hasim Rahman poleaxed Lennox Lewis in Africa. Lewis went down almost identically, to the guy in your video. lol... i cannot recall Rahman ever poleaxing any other opponent, like he did Lewis. Oliver McCall was the same, he poleaxed Lewis, yet never any other opponent... but great video
                      It's not a video, it's a GIF but I'm glad you liked it.

I'm also glad you are ****** ... oops, I mean smart enough to think that Bruno is the best heavyweight from Britain.

Comment

Working...
                      X