Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Louis - ?

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
      Like i said earlier, you are funny JAB. lol.. Your wrong with your assumption, i alway's give every fighter a fair throw of the dice, Lewis included. If you believe something is not true or correct, then point it out and it can be debated. But i do hope you are not going to do what you did in the past. Can you recall, what your policy was JAB?.. Let me remind you. Whenever Lennox Lewis was brought up in a thread, You would try and most times succeed, in having that thread quickly go into the vault of history. You would delete any posts which did not glorify Lewis. You had it were, "Lewis place in history was carved in stone at No3 ATG" - it was not up for debate or discusion, because you said so.

Well JAB, I have never brought up Lewis in this thread if you look. Someone else, in fact two posters brought Lewis into the equation, and because they brought him into the thread, i addressed their posts on Lewis.. Now if you feel i have spoken out of turn, or made a comment on the matter, which in your opinion is not correct or true. Then please point it out, and we can debate it or refute it. Now i cannot be fairer than that can i ?..
      Son, the only one who was barred from participating in Lewis threads was you. And it was because every time you were refuted and proven wrong the thread would break down into insults and flaming just like your Duran-Hagler thread. No need to rehash this in a new thread since you can bump the old ones to see how you act time and again.

Comment

skip the excuses..what is it you are trying to prove here?.. David Tua was over 250lbs entering the ring to fight Lewis. His prime career fight against Ibeabuchi he weighed 225lb.. Let's be fair and honest here, Tua was far from "PRIME" the night he fought Lennox Lewis.
        You don't read well do you?
        1) I didn't say Tua was prime I said he wasn't fringe
        2) Tua's weight or condition is his own fault nothing to do with Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          Son, the only one who was barred from participating in Lewis threads was you. And it was because every time you were refuted and proven wrong the thread would break down into insults and flaming just like your Duran-Hagler thread. No need to rehash this in a new thread since you can bump the old ones to see how you act time and again.
          LOL.. You need to go and read your comments in the Hagler vs Duran thread lol.. i have made my case loud and clear in that thread. I agree with the judges scorecards and the fight publications of the day (Ring & Boxing News) i even posted up my scorecard of the fight.. still awaiting your scorecard?

Comment

Originally posted by WalkerSmithJnr View Post
            You don't read well do you?
            1) I didn't say Tua was prime I said he wasn't fringe
            2) Tua's weight or condition is his own fault nothing to do with Lewis
            You are trying to claim here "David Tua was in his Prime" weighing 250lbs against Lennox Lewis???

What is it you are trying here?.. are you trying to invent opponents for Lewis, claiming them to be "At the top of their Game" when clearly past their best and weighing 25lbs over their fighting weight?...

I have said nothing about Lennox Lewis in this thread, Smith, JAB & Hook have repeatedly mentioned Lennox Lewis. They have not mentioned anyother champion, yet i have mentioned Tyson, Ali, Foreman, Holyfield, Louis etc. But every response made has been about Lennox Lewis.. why?... I think it is because Lewis is their hero, and they know deep down that Lewis never ever fought a PRIME opponent lol.. if it isn't that, then what is it JAB, Smith & Hook?... maybe try and lay your blame on me

Comment

What ATGs did Lewis beat who weren't shot? I'll be in for a long wait I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                Every post you make, is slanderous towards me. personal towards me?.. what is your problem?

If you feel i have printed something about Lennox which is wrong or incorrect, then by all means, point it out and bring it to my attention, and i will address it asap. Or is it something else?... Your claiming i flame and insult you, but that is simply untrue. I have pointed out, just what kind of under handed slime ball you was, when you were a moderator. I must be correct, because you have been removed from that position and any authority cancelled. Yet you are acting like you "Own The Place".. you are acting like, "Your Word is Carved in Stone" as fact.... when the reality of this matter is, "Your nobody, your just another member of this forum, who knows very little about the sport of boxing"... i say you know very little, because your postings are bordering on illogical.

Comment

So far

1/. Muhammad Ali
                  2/. Mike Tyson

The rest knowhere..... ?

Comment

Originally posted by abdelfadeel View Post
                    What ATGs did Lewis beat who weren't shot? I'll be in for a long wait I guess.
                    The answer is none. But JAB, Scott, Joseph & Co won't answer your post. They would rather try to assassinate you personally. Try to make out that you are some kinda fool, who cannot be taken seriously, and knows nothing about boxing. They will try to make out their wors is God lol

Their ATG Top 10 Heavyweight posts tell you all you need to know, about their actions on this forum with regards to Lennox Lewis, and posts concerning his career.

Comment

PRIME World Class opposition is what the title say's Bill. I have already gave my view on Vitali Klitschko. Why don't you address the thread for what it is, instead of "Freaking Out" because someone has brought up Lennox Lewis?... what is it about Lewis that grates on you so much Bill?... Why do you not like to discuss Lewis Bill ?....Have i said something about Lewis, which you find untue or incorrect Bill ?... Or maybe it is just, you like Lewis so much, you don't want to talk about him, in case others realize his limitations?
                      Oh definitely the last one....but don't tell anyone. You hurted my feewings by saying things about Lewis!!!

The thread is just a shell game to repeat the same tired BS Sonny. I also did technically address the thread, I answered both questions and even predicted, correctly I might add, what your next checker move would be.

I even gave it to you under your "new goalpost" definition...I gave you world class fighters and prime fighters both, see Im a good man Sonny!

Comment

Working...
                      X