Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Marcianos punches hurt the arms so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
    I most certainly am dead serious!

Marciano and Louis are LITERALLY bums compared with Jean Marc Mormeck!!

And it is utterly degrading and disrespectful to think they would offer Mormeck even decent resistance, NOT vice verse!

If you can't take the facts, read only nut baggery!
    Still don't know what a fact is....tell us doctor nutbag, how do you determine that Mormeck hits harder? you got a time machine? couldnt be a fact could it? your a jackwad son, a real jakwad

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      Still don't know what a fact is....tell us doctor nutbag, how do you determine that Mormeck hits harder? you got a time machine? couldnt be a fact could it? your a jackwad son, a real jakwad
      I will tell you why Bill..

Because I don't need, and anybody who wasn't a complete and utter ****** wouldn't need a pressure pad comparison to tell them that THIS guy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSuU3dzfoac

...could bust either of those two gimps heads open wider than a hookers twat.

And look at the speed and defensive skill level involved too, it's there clear to see. No speed editing either to get that "Charlie Chaplain" effect of the old fights either- the rounds actually last 3 minutes!!

Most people have never even seen Mormeck and comment negatively on him for essentially no valid reason. They are probably secretly thinking now "holy ****.. Wladimir wasn't THAT silly when he made his Mike Tyson comparison after all!" And while this is a bit of a stretch admittedly, it is imo closer the truth than either of your 2 favourites here could ever come to either Mormeck or Tyson!!

Nobody of any credibility whatsoever could possibly argue for Louis or Rocky after watching this...

A fu**ing ****** would argue yeah sure.. But not a whole person!!

Comment

I will tell you why Bill..

Because I don't need, and anybody who wasn't a complete and utter ****** wouldn't need a pressure pad comparison to tell them that THIS guy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSuU3dzfoac

...could bust either of those two gimps heads open wider than a hookers twat.

And look at the speed and defensive skill level involved too, it's there clear to see. No speed editing either to get that "Charlie Chaplain" effect of the old fights either- the rounds actually last 3 minutes!!

Most people have never even seen Mormeck and comment negatively on him for essentially no valid reason. They are probably secretly thinking now "holy ****.. Wladimir wasn't THAT silly when he made his Mike Tyson comparison after all!" And while this is a bit of a stretch admittedly, it is imo closer the truth than either of your 2 favourites here could ever come to either Mormeck or Tyson!!

Nobody of any credibility whatsoever could possibly argue for Louis or Rocky after watching this...

A fu**ing ****** would argue yeah sure.. But not a whole person!!
        Mormeck had average speed for a HW. He never beat any great fighters in their prime. The only reason his name is known is because he got Ko'd by Klitschko.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
          Mormeck had average speed for a HW. He never beat any great fighters in their prime. The only reason his name is known is because he got Ko'd by Klitschko.
          Mormeck is a 7 time world titlist and a unified Cruiserweight world champion..

Which in the days of Louis and Marciano would have been Unified Heavyweight Champion!

If your trying to tell me that's a nobody your out of your ****ing mind!!!

The ACTUAL truth is, that the REASON Mormeck got a shot against Klitschko was BECAUSE of his already established credentials!!

What do you think Wladmir Klitschko pulled Mormeck out of a hat from CW for this defence? Geez! LOL

Mormeck's speed blows ACTUAL HW's as we currently define them, out of the water, and is better than Louis's or MArciano's depite being 2ce their size!!

You need to refer to the last paragraph of my previous post and hang your head in doggard shame!!

What was one of Klitschko's WORST opponents, would have been undisputed champ in pretty much every pre-pro era and would have annihilated 95% of all ATG's and HOF'ers, the only exceptions being current and recent era analogues!!

FACTS AT THEIR BEST!

Comment

Mormeck is a 7 time world titlist and a unified Cruiserweight world champion..

Which in the days of Louis and Marciano would have been Unified Heavyweight Champion!

If your trying to tell me that's a nobody your out of your ****ing mind!!!

The ACTUAL truth is, that the REASON Mormeck got a shot against Klitschko was BECAUSE of his already established credentials!!

What do you think Wladmir Klitschko pulled Mormeck out of a hat from CW for this defence? Geez! LOL

Mormeck's speed blows ACTUAL HW's as we currently define them, out of the water, and is better than Louis's or MArciano's depite being 2ce their size!!

You need to refer to the last paragraph of my previous post and hang your head in doggard shame!!

What was one of Klitschko's WORST opponents, would have been undisputed champ in pretty much every pre-pro era and would have annihilated 95% of all ATG's and HOF'ers, the only exceptions being current and recent era analogues!!

FACTS AT THEIR BEST!
            Putting aside all the other crap in this terrible post, how in the hell is Mormeck a "7 time world titleist"?

And no, French and Inter-Continental titles don't count.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              Putting aside all the other crap in this terrible post, how in the hell is Mormeck a "7 time world titleist"?

And no, French and Inter-Continental titles don't count.
              Well alright you can omit that part.. I thought I was only including intercontinentals to be fair...

But the fact still remains he was a unified cruiser (which would then have been heavy) champ..

The allegation was that Mormeck was an unknown and only gained any recognition by being KOed by Wlad..

A quick look at that video and it's obvious that none of your favourites would be able to get in the ring with him-- THAT'S the point!

Comment

Well alright you can omit that part.. I thought I was only including intercontinentals to be fair...

But the fact still remains he was a unified cruiser (which would then have been heavy) champ..

The allegation was that Mormeck was an unknown and only gained any recognition by being KOed by Wlad..

A quick look at that video and it's obvious that none of your favourites would be able to get in the ring with him-- THAT'S the point!
                Only to an idiot who does not know how to look at film, or argue intelligently..its ok looks like Ray is about to do a number on little Elroy. Again a poster who was a professional prize fighter has already vouhed for Ray... And looks like the old man will call the kids and grandkids to get som photos up and then Elroy...bahaaaahhhaaaaaa!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  Only to an idiot who does not know how to look at film, or argue intelligently..its ok looks like Ray is about to do a number on little Elroy. Again a poster who was a professional prize fighter has already vouhed for Ray... And looks like the old man will call the kids and grandkids to get som photos up and then Elroy...bahaaaahhhaaaaaa!!!!
                  Oh I have it around a 50% chance that Ray will produce SOME photo evidence of what he claims is him, allegedly in some form of involvement which serves to show something of his fanciful claims...

That is, 50% chance he produces F/A!!!

But for the positive 50%...

I expect a near 100% of NUT BAGS to swallow it whole,

but for any realistic readers and myself, I expect the quality of his evidence to fall very far short...

The only real question for me Bill, is whether it's a decent con job, or a very pathetically lazy attempt!!

Anyway, we shall see wont we...

Anyway, your a nut bag but your not an idiot..

Deep down you really want Ray to be real.. But I think you know he's not.

Comment

Oh I have it around a 50% chance that Ray will produce SOME photo evidence of what he claims is him, allegedly in some form of involvement which serves to show something of his fanciful claims...

That is, 50% chance he produces F/A!!!

But for the positive 50%...

I expect a near 100% of NUT BAGS to swallow it whole,

but for any realistic readers and myself, I expect the quality of his evidence to fall very far short...

The only real question for me Bill, is whether it's a decent con job, or a very pathetically lazy attempt!!

Anyway, we shall see wont we...

Anyway, your a nut bag but your not an idiot..

Deep down you really want Ray to be real.. But I think you know he's not.
                    Actually Elroy

Deep down I know Ray is real because unlike you I have had experience working in the martial arts and been interacting with guys like Ray since i was barely of adult age. One of my teachers is a guy like Ray, and many people I have collaberated with, taught with, have been guys like Ray. I have the experience to know these things.

I also have experienced something else these last 15 years or so (have been teaching for over 40 years)...guys who talk a lot of BS and who consequently don't know what they are talking about. At bullshido there were some of these guys...they usually had a bit of training and thought they knew a lot until someone exposed them. you fit the profile to a T of these guys and I would bet you are one of them.

Already a professional fighter has vouched for Ray, evidence will show more and all you will do is try to keep moving the goal posts because you are a fraud. I would bet you have very little experience in any martial/fight sport endevour.

you simply don't have the sense to know how transparent your idiocy is and it just gets worse...your already basically saying you won't accept Ray's proof, but it does not matter the issue is already closed, you have shown you are a fraud and nothing more.

Must suck to be you, you fraud. when Ray does post the pics do yourself a favor and dissapear again.

By the way here are some things to keep in mind:

1) many times a fraud will say things that give them away... Things like "I don't even have to have them hold the bag" indicating that you do not know how to train as a boxer.

2) To date you have never indicated any solid factual information to support any opinion you have held regarding boxing technique and how they have changed. lets take a trainer like Barry Robinson who believes in the technical ability of many modern fighters. Barry also deconstructs the techniques and approaches of the fighters he mentions. You cannot even point out any proof of assertions. This also is a big red flag to someone who has studied a fight sport.

3) Your boasts! this is one of my favorite categories because I have seen first hand the results of this in two instances: There was a real know everything on BUllshido the website. this guy, like yourself could expound on things in a very opinionated way...well...they have these get togethers and sure enough this idiot forgot himself and showed up at a "throw down". At these events not much is asked: people generally can boast they are really testing their arts by rolling (grappling) or sparring a few times...just like in california one gets an "A" just for effort!

So no one is even expected to do particularly well! This guy turned out to be a fat, untrained idiot who embarrassed himself. And its all filmed! In an atmosphere where even the most basic creton can distinguish him/herself by just giving it the old college try with a few wrestling moves if nothing else...this guy managed to totally embarass himself.

Idiot number two was another one who claimed proficiency and experience in many arts...then sent in some tapes of his training. He was so bad that finally people who really trained in the martial arts had to comment that this guy did not deserve a rank in anything. This same guy who was castigating all traditional martial artists, talking about how judo and gracie stuff is king! couldn't throw a proper roundkick to save his life!

So I have dealt with your kind my friend! and I know all the games. just like you these idiots would have many opinions about things it became obvious they did not understand.
                    Last edited by billeau2; 01-28-2016, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• Well here's the thing Bill, it's precisely because of the opinions Ray sprouts which are totally against reality that I know he was FOS long before I had confirmation evidence against him.

You are not a boxer- it is very different from Martial Arts- they have never had to contend with being punched around the ring. That kind of competition places ones limitations in firm sight.

Besides, as it is, it appears I have overestimated Ray.. He couldn't figure out how to doctor any hard evidence to a satisfactory degree.

OR maybe his son/daughter got sick of his constant using them in his photoshopping plans and pulled the pin LOL who knows..

Comment

Working...
                      X