No announcement yet.

Ali vs Wilt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    That's exactly what I'm saying and it's a fact. You're just not smart enough to realize it.
    Well that's why you are a DOPE, sorry but the slow 6'0 footer is no match for Ali ...howver a 7'1 athletic one would have been by far just on SIZE and proven athletism.....know one with an ounce of common sence would agree with you, clearly obvious Folley was to SLOW ,didn't hit HARD enough and was PAST his best years....he did win the fiorst 2 rounds though didn't he? pure comedy show with you and sonny both ignorant as they come really.....the difference is he lies and your just gullible. Have a nice Holiday!

I would add green to you just cause ...however scott would get jealous......
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-26-2015, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      [/B]

No, people just aren't that ******. At least in this section they're not. But you can continue to wallow in your ignorance.
      Unbelievale!

Comment

• My understanding is this fight was purposed in the early seventies could someone correct me if I am not accurate.

Comment

• One of the most bizarre lines of "reasoning" if it can be called that, from the old time nut bag community- is that "size doesn't matter".

Now nut bags and realists alike concur that size isn't the be all and end all.

Nut bags like to declare that realists only consider size to the total opposite of every realists complete statements.

It is bizarre in the case of Ali here because they totally neglect that one of the MAIN reasons that Ali won so often was because he OUTWEIGHED most of his opponents and OUTTALLED nearly ALL of them!

And the NEXT main reason was cause he outsped them!

Ali vs [insert slow short light guy] is the typical Ali match up.

Now to consider Wilt Chamerlain, at over 7' tall and idkk how hefty, majorly athletic... How much training do you really think Wilt needs for Ali to be in serious trouble?

Fact is Ali struggled with bums through one of the most unusually weak eras of HW boxing featuring on a lb4lb basis the most featherfists of any era, so the fact that Wilt would be atleast among his best opponents, kicking ass over Frazier for example should be obvious.

Why don't we consider a REAL match up..

Muhammad Ali VS Nikolai Valuev...

I don't think Ali could have out scored Valuev because Nic had enough grasp of the basic fundamentals to utilise his enormous gifts to keep Ali at bay who had not the agility to or pop to fight him properly.

Chagaev and Haye did... Ali is not at their level at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
            One of the most bizarre lines of "reasoning" if it can be called that, from the old time nut bag community- is that "size doesn't matter".

Now nut bags and realists alike concur that size isn't the be all and end all.

Nut bags like to declare that realists only consider size to the total opposite of every realists complete statements.

It is bizarre in the case of Ali here because they totally neglect that one of the MAIN reasons that Ali won so often was because he OUTWEIGHED most of his opponents and OUTTALLED nearly ALL of them!

And the NEXT main reason was cause he outsped them!

Ali vs [insert slow short light guy] is the typical Ali match up.

Now to consider Wilt Chamerlain, at over 7' tall and idkk how hefty, majorly athletic... How much training do you really think Wilt needs for Ali to be in serious trouble?

Fact is Ali struggled with bums through one of the most unusually weak eras of HW boxing featuring on a lb4lb basis the most featherfists of any era, so the fact that Wilt would be atleast among his best opponents, kicking ass over Frazier for example should be obvious.

Why don't we consider a REAL match up..

Muhammad Ali VS Nikolai Valuev...

I don't think Ali could have out scored Valuev because Nic had enough grasp of the basic fundamentals to utilise his enormous gifts to keep Ali at bay who had not the agility to or pop to fight him properly.

Chagaev and Haye did... Ali is not at their level at all.
            ****ing Elroy

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              ****ing Elroy

Come on Bat

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                Come on Bat
                You where trolling too hard there man. Nobody will bite at that bullcrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by rightsideup View Post
                  My understanding is this fight was purposed in the early seventies could someone correct me if I am not accurate.
                  You're accurate...however it was proposed in 65 first. Meaning it would have happened around 1966 originally in all likelihood...It was then later proposed again in the 70's.

Comment

Isn't trolling a bannable offense, moderator?

Comment

Yeah it's like that scene in The Hangover where Ed Helms says to Zack's character Alan "You are too ****** to even bother insulting" haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X