No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis: A Career Re-Examined

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    No Sonny...These things have not been agreed to. Stop trying to impose yourself on the process, try introducing some evidence for your ass-umptions just for a change how about it?
    It soon will be if you dont come up with proof to disprove.

You constant name calling and play ground antics are meaningless. i have provided facts straight from the horses mouth (Lewis)..

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
      Lennox's resume has actually gotten better with age. The Klitschko fanbase, The Tyson fanbase, The Holyfield fanbase, will keep his legend alive for decades to come. Even the fringe, Morrison, Briggs and Tua fans all contribute to Lennox being discussed long after we're gone.

I hope you got grandchildren, sonny becacuse you are going to be attacking this man into the 22nd century at the very least.
      As always with your posts, you are incorrect.

Lewis standing is lower than it has ever been. Take a look on Youtube at his fights, read the comments. Those comments mirror exactly what i have claimed for 20yrs. The Klitschko Brothers have both surpassed anything Lewis ever achieved.

You claim the Holyfield fanbase will keep his legend alive.. Well i attended an evening with Evander Holyfield last year. Holyfield never had a good word for Lewis, infact almost everyone in attendance including Holyfield were of the opinion Holyfield was robbed of his titles, in his rematch with Lewis.

Tua, Morrison Briggs, Ruddock etc are no different to Evangelista, Zanon, Bey or Mercer whom Larry Holmes fought. They are no different to Shavers, Young, Bugner & Wepner who Muhammad Ali fought. No different to Chisora, Adamek, Briggs or Arreola who Vitali Klitschko fought. No different to Sam Peter, Brock, Austin or McCline who Wlad Klitschko fought..

Yes i have grandchildren. I also have 20,000+ fights on dvd, Lewis is the last fighter i would ever select a dvd to watch. Lewis is simply not a fighter that set the heart rate pumping faster, in fact he was very boring. When boxing history is being discussed, you never here the name Lennox Lewis being mentioned.

Should Tyson Fury or for that matter Anthony Joshua, beat Wlad Klitschko to become world champion. They will quickly surpass anything Lewis achieved, which will leave Lennox in the dustbin as far as boxing history goes in terms of British World Champion.. Lewis was no better than Frank Bruno.

Comment

• Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
        I also have 20,000+ fights on dvd,

No you don't. You're such a sad case Sonny. Why even bother lying about something so utterly banal?

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post

No you don't. You're such a sad case Sonny. Why even bother lying about something so utterly banal?

Yep, i would say around 22,000 fights on dvd + over 1500 magazines and books all on the sport of boxing. If there is any fights out there i don't already have, i most likely don't want them. I have collected for over 35yrs from as far back as 8mm & 16mm reels, VHS tapes onto dvds and hard drives. So a complete collection.. What do you have other than your Lennox career set

Comment

• I can see there being little interest in the beginning of Lewis' professional career, so the question becomes with which contest do we continue and start to take an in-depth look.
            Last edited by joeandthebums; 10-04-2015, 03:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
              Yep, i would say around 22,000 fights on dvd + over 1500 magazines and books all on the sport of boxing. If there is any fights out there i don't already have, i most likely don't want them. I have collected for over 35yrs from as far back as 8mm & 16mm reels, VHS tapes onto dvds and hard drives. So a complete collection.. What do you have other than your Lennox career set

You're such a dip****.

But fair enough. That is literally one of the biggest fight collections in the entire world, if not the biggest.

Do us a favour and take a photo, because 22 thousand DVDs would genuinely take up an entire library. When I mean an entire library I literally mean an entire warehouse sized building full of nothing but DVDs.

So do us a favour and take a photo and upload it here because that's gotta be the biggest collection, easily in the UK, and one of the biggest in the world.

Everyone here would love to see a truly world class collection. Interesting considering no one has ever heard of it?

You could at least lie with a little thought you ****ing daft muppet. 22 thousand...

Comment

• A lot of arguing and name calling. But not a lot of career "re-examining" being done, as the title of this thread implies. Could we maybe get back to that?

Comment

• 22 thousand DVDs of Lewis getting getting knocked out in slow motion, gotta have some back ups encase he loses em.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    A lot of arguing and name calling. But not a lot of career "re-examining" being done, as the title of this thread implies. Could we maybe get back to that?
                    I don't know I kind of like where this is going, this thread has taken a very hilarious turn

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post

You're such a dip****.

But fair enough. That is literally one of the biggest fight collections in the entire world, if not the biggest.

Do us a favour and take a photo, because 22 thousand DVDs would genuinely take up an entire library. When I mean an entire library I literally mean an entire warehouse sized building full of nothing but DVDs.

So do us a favour and take a photo and upload it here because that's gotta be the biggest collection, easily in the UK, and one of the biggest in the world.

Everyone here would love to see a truly world class collection. Interesting considering no one has ever heard of it?

You could at least lie with a little thought you ****ing daft muppet. 22 thousand...
                      Yes one of the largest collections in the world. i can also assure you that plenty of guys on these forums have heard of me. They have traded and also bought from me over the years.

Comment

Working...
                      X