Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Boring Champs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey fanboy jugernutz.....care to share who your uncle was who trained Bowe?

..............................how about Wlads spar partner you "knocked out"!
    .............................what world titles your dadda won in judo?

Listen jackazz you can troll and degrade all you want it seems but the only ring you'll ever know is a "circus ring" you clown!
    Go back to fantasy land where you and your clone clown elroid yak. Jerk!

Ray.

Comment

The two single most boring fighters I have watched the most live in the hope of either getting KTFO has to be Sven Ottke and Henry Maske. It's not really fair to Maske though. I hated Ottke so much more. Countless are the saturday nights I've spent bored to near-death watching his pillowfisted defensive wizardry.

Comment

Plenty of boring champs out there, but I'm giving mine to Bernard Hopkins.

Absolutely awful entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
          Didn't your man Tyson Fury "PASS" on Pulev when they were official No1 & No2 contenders with the winner to fight Wlad?????

Pulev at 6ft 6ins and 245lbs undefeated was no slouch... Wlad nearly killed him.

Your claim of "Everybody knows Vitali was better" is laughable... Wlad the former Olympic Gold Medalist has always been hailed as vastly superior of the two brothers...

Wlad was defeated by the 6ft 5ins power-punching southpaw Corrie Sanders who Lennox Lewis ducked from as far back as 1994.. Wlad was stopped on his feet, whereas Lewis was counted out against the mediocre Hasim Rahman with the referee able to count to 50 before Lewis scraped himself off the canvas...

So much for Lewis boasting, "One brother for breakfast, the other brother for Tea" lol

Wait, wait, wait....I've just gotta laugh a bit more....

You're saying Lewis ducked Corrie Sanders in '94? When Sanders wasn't even ranked in the top 50 and wasn't on anyones radar for anything?

Maybe he got recognised in '94, thus Lewis ducked him, after he beat the 14-10 Marshall Williams. Or was it after he struggled to beat the 12-11 Garing Lane in '94? Was that it?

No?

Maybe Lewis ducked him after Sanders got knocked the **** out in two rounds by the 12 fight Nate Tubbs during '94?

Christ you're a ****ing moron Sonny.

By the way...Lewis was actually standing up and all but on his feet, completely ****ed but thats not the point, when the ref got to ten. You've either not watched the fight, which is entirely possible given your track record, or you're just making bull**** up which is also very possible given your track record. I'd suggest it's both. You've never seen the fight and you're just making up bull**** that you've heard repeated on the net.
          Last edited by BennyST; 06-29-2015, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutNed View Post
            Then by that logic Wlad ducked Chisora as he turned down a fight with him so he could fight Haye.

The fight is going to purse bids in a week and will probably be scheduled for October/November. Wlad couldn't take care of a fulltime Janitor who only had 30 odd fights in his entire life. Arguably came close to losing the fight as well. You will again be exposed as the fool you constantly prove yourself to be after Fury beats Klitschko.
            I certainly hope you are right....this is good because this issue will be resolved. If Vlad does a number on Fury I will admit I was off and even say Sonny Boy got it right. BUT if Fury does as some of us expect....it should work both ways. I am looking for Fury to be mentally strong foremost! I am expecting him to do well and win, regardless of any judges decisions. I really think Fury will go for it....He better because he could beat Vlad from pillar to post and still lose a decision with idiots like Byrd as judges.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post

You're saying Lewis ducked Corrie Sanders in '94? When Sanders wasn't even ranked in the top 50 and wasn't on anyones radar for anything?

Maybe he got recognised in '94, thus Lewis ducked him, after he beat the 14-10 Marshall Williams. Or was it after he struggled to beat the 12-11 Garing Lane in '94? Was that it?

No?

Maybe Lewis ducked him after Sanders got knocked the **** out in two rounds by the 12 fight Nate Tubbs during '94?

By the way...Lewis was actually standing up and all but on his feet, completely ****ed but thats not the point, when the ref got to ten. You've either not watched the fight, which is entirely possible given your track record, or you're just making bull**** up which is also very possible given your track record. I'd suggest it's both. You've never seen the fight and you're just making up bull**** that you've heard repeated on the net.
              Leave it to Lewis to take the easy way out. Fighting bums like Morrison, Vitali, Tua, Holyfield...when legitimate threats like Sanders and Byrd were waiting in the wings. It was said that when Byrd made his bird calls and spread his arms to reveal that dreaded wing span, even those seasoned veterans would occasionally let go of a brown smelly substance which would run down their leg as they cowered in shame.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                Leave it to Lewis to take the easy way out. Fighting bums like Morrison, Vitali, Tua, Holyfield...when legitimate threats like Sanders and Byrd were waiting in the wings. It was said that when Byrd made his bird calls and spread his arms to reveal that dreaded wing span, even those seasoned veterans would occasionally let go of a brown smelly substance which would run down their leg as they cowered in shame.
                Tell me about it!

The big Lummox was the WBC world champion fighting guys like Oliver McCall (losing though hehehe), and having just spent the year coming off victories over Razor Ruddock, Tony Tucker, Frank Bruno etc, but he's ducking some random, completely unranked, unknown guy who is fighting complete clubfighter stiffs and getting KTFO by guys with only 10 fights.

What's a world champ to do after all? Fight champions and legitimate contenders ranked in the top ten, or fight unknown, unranked, unheard of guys nobody has ever seen who are getting KTFO in two rounds and struggling to beat 12-11 type bums?

I suppose in Sonny's world the WBC champion should be fighting unknown nobodies coming off KO losses instead of fighting top ten contenders and other champions.

We can't all be sane I guess.

Comment

The forums "Three Stooges" have been completed (no offense to the originals Stoogies)

Elroid, jugernutz & sonny..................talk out of their azzes non stop!

Go back to the "fantasy" section where even there your unbelieveable!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                    The forums "Three Stooges" have been completed (no offense to the originals Stoogies)

Elroid, jugernutz & sonny..................talk out of their azzes non stop!

Go back to the "fantasy" section where even there your unbelieveable!
                    You post nothing but unrelated subject matter when you fail to have any logic answer ,you exposed youself from your last reply to me you did all the work as usual.......spam is actually your strong point,which is good for a break in between the real boxing talk with comedy from a fool trying to get personal info the differance is a few people have seen me where NO ONE has EVER seen you ......
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-29-2015, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post

No?

You was still in diapers back in 94 so you know nothing on the subject.. The official fight program for Lewis vs McCall (1) Wembley Arena September 1994 which was printed by Lewis promotional Company Panix Promotions.. clearly states how Lewis vs Sanders is in the making for 95, Sanders fought Garing Lane on the fight card ...

Nice try rentboy but once again i bend you over and give you a stiff talking too.....

Comment

Working...
                      X