No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschkos early opponents.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali Klitschkos early opponents.

Dear god,some of those weren't even fit enough to jump into a ring never mind fight in one.

I'm discrediting his accomplishments but jesus come on,no wonder he racked up as many ko's as he did earlier in his career fighting those type/shape men.

Even one dude had hair like this

Last edited by HughJass; 12-10-2014, 06:48 AM.

Didnt know this section was for trolling.

Comment

How is he trolling? Hes just posting facts! His resume is terrible.

His best win is what a 38yr old Sanders coming off a 14 month lay off?
      Sanders & Juan Carlos Gomez are good wins but outside of that is his resume is paper thin.

Even towards the end of his career he was fighting guys who was so fat their knees gave out.

Comment

Lennox Lewis though.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

Sanders & Juan Carlos Gomez are good wins but outside of that is his resume is paper thin.

Even towards the end of his career he was fighting guys who was so fat their knees gave out.
          This is just your opinion.

Did past champions start off their career figthing stellar opposition. He is simply mocking a great champion.

Vitali has later wins over undefeated Young fighters, came back and reclaimed the WBC title after a 4 yr layoff in impressive fashion, defended it for 4 years then without losing a single round. And this was when he was past prime. He defeated 4 up until undefeated fighters in the process.
          Last edited by Weltschmerz; 12-10-2014, 08:09 AM.

Comment

yeah, Sosnowski, Adamek, Chisora, Charr, they were all so fat their knees gave out.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
              This is just your opinion.

Did past champions start off their career figthing stellar opposition. He is simply mocking a great champion.

Vitali has later wins over undefeated Young fighters, came back and reclaimed the WBC title after a 4 yr layoff in impressive fashion, defended it for 4 years then without losing a single round. And this was when he was past prime. He defeated 4 up until undefeated fighters in the process.
              That is true but he didn't really ever pick it up. He could of fought Haye, a faded Tyson & Holyfield and so on. He regained a title and defended it against a right string of bums whilst Wladimir to his credit fought all the threats. He fought two top/elite heavyweights and lost both times.

yeah, Sosnowski, Adamek, Chisora, Charr, they were all so fat their knees gave out.

They're just cruiserweights and journeyman. Who have any of them ever beaten at HW?
              Adamek beat Arreola - another guy who hasn't in truth beaten anybody. Chris Arreola in all honesty is a gatekeeper to world level. Everytime he has stepped up or tried to he has been soundly beaten, destroyed in fact.
              And Chisora and Charr was pretty fat. The other two never have had any business at heavyweight.
              Last edited by dan_cov; 12-10-2014, 08:24 AM.

Comment

That is true but he didn't really ever pick it up. He could of fought Haye, a faded Tyson & Holyfield and so on. He regained a title and defended it against a right string of bums whilst Wladimir to his credit fought all the threats. He fought two top/elite heavyweights and lost both times.

They're just cruiserweights and journeyman. Who have any of them ever beaten at HW?
                Adamek beat Arreola - another guy who hasn't in truth beaten anybody. Chris Arreola in all honesty is a gatekeeper to world level. Everytime he has stepped up or tried to he has been soundly beaten, destroyed in fact.
                And Chisora and Charr was pretty fat. The other two never have had any business at heavyweight.
                Hmmmm... you do a lot to discredit Vitali. I remember you used to have him in your sig along with Vladimir that you support him. Now he is just some paper champ, apparently.

Comment

Hmmmm... you do a lot to discredit Vitali. I remember you used to have him in your sig along with Vladimir that you support him. Now he is just some paper champ, apparently.

I like Vitali, I was always a fan just not high on the opposition he faced. I feel he is more a great head-to-head HW and would give just about any HW a run for their money. Younger Vitali not the relic that faced Chisora, Sosnowski and so on that had no power & had slowed drastically.
                  His resume does him no justice whilst not the most athletically gifted he was a very good, huge awkward HW that was hard to hit clean and a granite chin.

He definitely had the better chin of the two but outside of that I think Wladimir is the better of the two & always will, he is flat out better in every area. I don't want to see Wladimir go down the same route fighting HWs that aren't good, he don't have long left in the sport. I want to see him fight the best of what is out there. As a fan I worried he might hurt his reputation a little hes gone from fighting Haye, Chagaev, Peter, Byrd & so on to Mormeck, Pianeta, Leapai Whack & Pulev and maybe soon to be Briggs/Jennings

You can put it down to injuries and whatever but Vitali's resume is just not good, he was capable of so much better. There was a lot of fighters he could of fought much better than the ones he did, some through no fault of his own I.E Haye

Comment

Vitali's resume in general is very poor.

Strikingly poor actually.

Comment

Working...
                    X