No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschkos early opponents.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I meant to say "I'm NOT discrediting his accomplishments"

I wouldn't troll in this section Weltz.Take his co.ck out your arse for christ sake.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
      Hmmmm... you do a lot to discredit Vitali. I remember you used to have him in your sig along with Vladimir that you support him. Now he is just some paper champ, apparently.
      Some fans have the capability to like a fighter and be objective at the same time.

It's rare when it comes to the K bros, but it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Some fans have the capability to like a fighter and be objective at the same time.

It's rare when it comes to the K bros, but it happens.
        Not in your case, though.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
          Not in your case, though.
          What does that mean?

Comment

You have to speak in context when you speak on the K bros. Whilst Vitali's best wins were vs Corrie, Peter, Briggs & Solis to put it bluntly, Wladimir whooped on all the other pretenders. I don't know what you think but I personally feel the K bros fought everybody out there and dominated. Most boxers have the early stages of their careers knit picked.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
              You have to speak in context when you speak on the K bros. Whilst Vitali's best wins were vs Corrie, Peter, Briggs & Solis to put it bluntly, Wladimir whooped on all the other pretenders. I don't know what you think but I personally feel the K bros fought everybody out there and dominated. Most boxers have the early stages of their careers knit picked.
              But they aren't the same person though.

Vitali fought the b level heavyweights for most of his career, certainly the second part whereas Wlad fought the guys that actually mattered. We shouldn't give them fantasy points just because they are brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                I meant to say "I'm NOT discrediting his accomplishments"

I wouldn't troll in this section Weltz.Take his co.ck out your arse for christ sake.
                He can't...he got canker sores.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  But they aren't the same person though.

Vitali fought the b level heavyweights for most of his career, certainly the second part whereas Wlad fought the guys that actually mattered. We shouldn't give them fantasy points just because they are brothers.

I definitely agree that Wlad fought the better competition throughout their careers it's in black and white. However Vitali fought (in my opinion) a good standard of competition which admittedly is lacking a HOF or two.
                  The main fight that would have meant the most to Vitali's career in boxing legacy terms was a fight with Wlad seeing as they owned all the belts between themselves in this modern era. In the real world we know that fight's not possible. I'm pretty sure he fought Mandatory and No.1 challengers.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                    I definitely agree that Wlad fought the better competition throughout their careers it's in black and white. However Vitali fought (in my opinion) a good standard of competition which admittedly is lacking a HOF or two.
                    The main fight that would have meant the most to Vitali's career in boxing legacy terms was a fight with Wlad seeing as they owned all the belts between themselves in this modern era. In the real world we know that fight's not possible. I'm pretty sure he fought Mandatory and No.1 challengers.
                    I don't see how it can be a "good standard" when he fought barely any fighters who were in the top 10.

His oppositon was poor.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofdagame View Post
                      i definitely agree that wlad fought the better competition throughout their careers it's in black and white. However vitali fought (in my opinion) a good standard of competition which admittedly is lacking a hof or two.
                      The main fight that would have meant the most to vitali's career in boxing legacy terms was a fight with wlad seeing as they owned all the belts between themselves in this modern era. In the real world we know that fight's not possible. I'm pretty sure he fought mandatory and no.1 challengers.
                      they are two different fighters. Not the same person.

Comment

Working...
                      X