Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the silence during Chavez-Taylor 1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez was innocent & got that victory. Taylor was innocent & should have won. Duva was guilty for distracting his own fighter by prematurely jumping on that ring apron but was innocent as it was an emotional (dumb) move; not logical. Steele was innocent because he did his job to protect the fighter. At any cost.
    Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Anybody know what happened to the poster Scott9945? I think someone once said that he passed away years ago but I could be mistaking that for someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        Anybody know what happened to the poster Scott9945? I think someone once said that he passed away years ago but I could be mistaking that for someone else.
        I see his last activity was 03-28-2016. I hope he is okay. Someone else on here may know.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post

I see his last activity was 03-28-2016. I hope he is okay. Someone else on here may know.

Well I just distinctly remember it being brought up in a thread once but there was no seperate thread about it so that's why I question myself.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post

Well I just distinctly remember it being brought up in a thread once but there was no seperate thread about it so that's why I question myself.
            - -Scott sadly in a R.I.P. state of being.

However, I strongly suspect the dirty rat is in Valhalla as I respond smack dab in the middle of Dempsey vs Louis...maybe one day for me if I mind my Ps and Qs...
            Willie Pep 229 likes this.

Comment

Steele was the biggest joke of a referee in the history of professional boxing.

Comment

You don't even know the person. Why do you care, idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post

You don't even know the person. Why do you care, idiot?
                  Why would I want him to be dead you absolute prat. Nash out - Boxingscene Hall of Famer.

Comment

Why would I want him to be dead you absolute prat. Nash out - Boxingscene Hall of Famer.
                    A self proclaimed "hall of famer"? You joined in Nov 2018.... You must be the younger, yet identical, brother of Vasiliy Lomachenko

..............Rockin'

Last edited by Rockin'; 10-17-2021, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Where's sleazyfellow? ...............Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X