Lewis - Grant

Comment

foreman vs lyle

Comment

Barkley-Hearns I

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
          Barkley-Hearns I
          Now that was a fight that Richard Steele should have stopped after the knockdown. Hearns had absolutely no legs or response when Steele sent him back out with no questions. Of course being the housefighter always affected Steele's judgements.

Back on topic, those were two vicious rights that Barkley landed on Hearns.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
            Now that was a fight that Richard Steele should have stopped after the knockdown. Hearns had absolutely no legs or response when Steele sent him back out with no questions. Of course being the housefighter always affected Steele's judgements.

I also think Hearns may have gotten a bit of a long count. Still, the way he had been nailed into the mat he should have been completely down and out.

Comment

Tyson's uppercut on Jose Ribalta in the second round

No human on earth should've been able to get up from that

Comment

Tyson Douglas... Douglas got whammered with that uppercut.

Jones-Tarver 2... fight got stopped but he still got to his feet after a left hook bomb to the jaw. I didnt see anything bout fight had to continue.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEKrDN33nl8
                  10:20 macca should have never gotten up
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTmdup_pLYI
                  1:20 gonzales barely made it

Comment

Tony Bellew getting knocked down by Ovill Mckenzie comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post

Oh yeah, I've watched that. Steele should've stopped that like he stopped the fight after Hearns got up against Hagler.

Comment

Working...
                      X