No announcement yet.

Any one here collect fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
    Christofides! Another amazing youtube guy.
    Thanks a lot for uploading those fights man.
    Aha, thanks and your welcome.

Looks like you've been puttin in a lot of work as well.

I've slowed down / stopped uploading for a while, got a warning n was a bit worried in case my channel got took down. Gonna upload a few amateur fights when I get a chance so it's got more of my personal content instead of just Pro Boxing then get back to normal.

Hoping it will reduce chance of it getting taken down ?, probably not though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
      You got copyright strikes because of those older fights you was uploading? That's surprising. Can I ask which ones you was warned for? I may need tha experiance to know what fights to avoid. So far for all fights I uploaded and it's from all around the world, neither of my two accounts had any problems and only thing I try to avoid is uploading any new, fresh fights, from earlier than at least 1 year ago.
      No Copyright Strikes yet but I've had a few random warnings threatening too take my videos down e.g got 1 for Shirai - Perez not too long ago, something about the music playing during it.

Not too worried I guess as it says I'm still in good standing with everything in my Profile Overview, just want too be careful.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
        Got a 2 TB External HDD just for fights I download and I've got a whole lot of DVDs. Had a lot on VHS but spent all my time converting them to DVD and got rid of them as soon as I could, took up way too much space dunno how people could still have them .
        I recorded VHS from the mid 80's through the mid 2000's and never missed a show on tv. I have been converting them to dvd but I discovered it takes forever to do this. Six years and three dvd recorders later and I sometimes wonder if I'll ever get through them.

Comment

So, how do I get this Youtube downloader??? Anyone know? Someone mentioned in on the last page, but I have gotten no response.

I started downloading from the video block forum, or page in a forum, whichever it is, but I am not too confident downloading stuff through the sites, and having to guess where there might not be viruses etc, and once I caught a virus from the video trading block section, so I stopped checking it out until last night, but any recommendations about going about this, or collecting fights in general?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            So, how do I get this Youtube downloader??? Anyone know? Someone mentioned in on the last page, but I have gotten no response.

I started downloading from the video block forum, or page in a forum, whichever it is, but I am not too confident downloading stuff through the sites, and having to guess where there might not be viruses etc, and once I caught a virus from the video trading block section, so I stopped checking it out until last night, but any recommendations about going about this, or collecting fights in general?
            Simbros upload thread is virus free, I've used it so many times.

www.clipconverter.cc to convert youtube videos.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              We shared the same pain, friend.
              Did you ever have to miss fights because of work, school, etc? In those days there was no guarantee you would ever get a second chance to see it and it would be 2-3 months before you could read a decent recap in a boxing mag.

Damn, I feel like I lived in the dark ages, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                Did you ever have to miss fights because of work, school, etc? In those days there was no guarantee you would ever get a second chance to see it and it would be 2-3 months before you could read a decent recap in a boxing mag.

Damn, I feel like I lived in the dark ages, lol.
                Of course

I sometimes kind of miss the days where you had to rely on magazines to find out what's happened.

Comment

I have a pretty good collection. I have my fights on iTunes. They are organized by fighter and each of their fights are sorted by date. Here is a list of what I currently have, so far.

Ali, Muhammad
                  Arguello, Alexis
                  Armstrong, Henry
                  Barrera, Marco
                  Bowe, Riddick
                  Carbajal, Michael
                  Casamayor, Joel
                  Castillo, Jose Luis
                  Charles, Ezzard
                  Chavez, Julio
                  Chavez, Julio Jr.
                  Corrales, Diego
                  Cotto, Miguel
                  De La Hoya, Oscar
                  Duran, Roberto
                  Foreman, George
                  Frazier, Joe
                  Gatti, Arturo
                  Gomez, Wilfredo
                  Gonzalez, Gerardo
                  Hagler, Marvin
                  Hatton, Ricky
                  Hearns, Thomas
                  Holmes, Larry
                  Holyfield, Evander
                  Hopkins, Bernard
                  Jones, Roy
                  Judah, Zab
                  Leonard, Ray
                  Liston, Sonny
                  Lopez, Ricardo
                  Louis, Joe
                  Marciano, Rocky
                  Margarito, Antonio
                  Marquez, Juan
                  Marquez, Rafael
                  Mayweather, Floyd Jr.
                  McCallum, Mike
                  Monzon, Carlos
                  Morales, Erik
                  Nunn, Michael
                  Olivares, Ruben
                  Pacquiao, Manny
                  Patterson, Floyd
                  Pavlik, Kelly
                  Pep, Willie
                  Robinson, Ray
                  Sanchez, Salvador
                  Taylor, Meldrick
                  Toney, James
                  Tyson, Mike
                  Valenzuela, Juan
                  Valero, Edwin
                  Vazquez, Israel
                  Whitaker, Pernell
                  Wright, Winky
                  Zarate, Carlos

Comment

Yeah I collect career sets of all my favorite boxers. Probably not as big a collection as a lot of guys here, but a good sized collection.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                      Simbros upload thread is virus free, I've used it so many times.

www.clipconverter.cc to convert youtube videos.
                      Awesome, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X